Community > Posts By > Sararhe

Sararhe's photo
Fri 09/02/16 08:53 AM
I don't really like taking pictures so I don't they'll get any better. It's very possible you just don't like the way I look and there's nothing I can do about that.

Sararhe's photo
Wed 08/31/16 04:45 PM
I was actually laughing in the previous one by the way...

Sararhe's photo
Wed 08/31/16 04:19 PM
So I tried to add a picture where I was smiling into the camera and they immediately took it down... It was just my face in the picture.

Sararhe's photo
Wed 08/31/16 02:59 PM
I mean I listen to other bands too, like The Goo Goo Dolls but they're a bit older so I opted for something recent.

Sararhe's photo
Wed 08/31/16 01:39 PM
You know, rate my profile and stuff. I feel like I must be doing something wrong here as I'm not having any success so... much appreciated.

Sararhe's photo
Wed 08/31/16 01:32 PM
Honestly I'm not having much luck here. Although it says 117 people want to "meet me" or whatever I've only actually matched with one so far.

Sararhe's photo
Sun 08/28/16 09:13 AM
I don't know about the vast majority of internet users but I prefer some form of human interaction so let's just chat about random stuff and make some friends or something! That'd be cool right? For instance, I've been listening to Twenty One Pilots for about a week straight and I'm sure I'm not the only one who likes music right? Or dogs? Or just anything!