no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:57 PM
A lucky girl

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:56 PM
flowersflowersflowers missing you still Bu ... take care

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:55 PM

I'm game but don't hold it at the top of the Empire State Building on New Year's Day. That happened in Sleepless in Seattle and made me get tears in my eyes.

Love that movie

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:54 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:54 PM
Someone mature but funny too

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:53 PM

Ice skating counts lol I love ice skating ⛸
Yes ss everyday I don’t like the attention actually it’s very overwhelming I have had many marriage proposals since being here and usually going outside involves lots of touching and picture taking it’s very uncomfortable for me I try to do things when I know most people aren’t up or around if I can help it lol路‍♀️

I would love to hear you speak chinese shades i am sure you catch attention where-ever you are though love

Have you ever got so drunk that you dont know how you got back home?

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:48 PM
Dang! Fat fingers slaphead
OT : Someone witty

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:47 PM

Someone cute and funky

Sorru funny i meanslaphead

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:47 PM
Someone cute and funky

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:45 PM

Manila’s it is then ...let’s do it

Message me anytime dears, i would go the distance here to see you bothloveflowers

Sounds good to me flowers

I do believe the other forum posters would also be interested and will go the distance too if they are going to meet real nice people bigsmile

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:42 PM
Inspired and inspiring

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:41 PM
Just three hours ago .... to a dear friend who makes me feel that am special.

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:39 PM

Can someone suggest where to read about real meetings? I do not want to read beautiful stories written by a blogger for money. I want to know if there are real people here? Someone who met, told each other "I love you", quarreled, brought up children together.Maybe someone got to know and traveled together? Maybe they invited each other to visit, discussing some issues together? Someone who has found a better job due to familiarity with the site...???

There is the success story thread which you can check out here. There are also couples who have met and got married and still are together. I for one have met real people too. Good luck in your search flowers

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:35 PM

Manila’s it is then ...let’s do it

Message me anytime dears, i would go the distance here to see you bothloveflowers

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:24 PM
Hey guys... how about a mingle meet up in manila ... the mods should seriously consider this. If would be such a good thing for the site

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:22 PM

True love knows no distance and stands any test of time. Finding it in mingle is not impossible but so dang hard as it is hard enough in real life already. I will travel to the ends of the earth if i know and i am sure that we both feel that we have found ourselves in each other coz the feeling of being lost finally left smitten

Me too sis :heart: flowerforyou

There’s my other soul sister...we totally need to try to all meet one day..

That would be something if we really could... Maybe Manila would be the ideal spot?

Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:21 PM

True love knows no distance and stands any test of time. Finding it in mingle is not impossible but so dang hard as it is hard enough in real life already. I will travel to the ends of the earth if i know and i am sure that we both feel that we have found ourselves in each other coz the feeling of being lost finally left smitten

Dang hard is so very true SS. God gave us the opportunity to find it so it is up to us to determine how it ends.

And a brother here too flowers

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:20 PM
That would be so awesome!!! Meeting both of you and see sisters ive never had lovelovelove

no photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:10 PM

Kindred spirits you and I :kissing_heart:

And i agree flowersflowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25