Community > Posts By > lv2ski

lv2ski's photo
Thu 08/25/16 10:21 PM
please make sure you stick tight to the Christian group,it may take longer this way. But, it's a whole lot less pain later. :innocent:

lv2ski's photo
Thu 08/25/16 09:36 PM
Good stance for abstinence . I was married before and we didnt have sex before we got married . It wasnt easy but it was well worth it. You realize after the fact that it wasnt so bad, abstaining. Dont give in, that is one area that you dont want guilt or regret in. If youre separated , that means STILL married. God would call it adultry . He will give you the strength to endure and overcome . Abide in Me, Jesus said, without me, you can do nothing.

lv2ski's photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:57 PM
They won't be anymore faithful honoring to you than they are to Him. Watch how they talk a out and treat Him.

lv2ski's photo
Thu 08/25/16 08:53 PM
Remember, Jesus tells usthat whatever someone does with what is least , that is what he will do with what is great . we must be careful not to ignore red flags, just because we want to believe the best about someone. faithfulness, for example , is important in small things ,because later when we have it all in with someone , it will be everything . Faithfull , honest people are just that, they dont have to try .