Community > Posts By > Ilovemusic4ever

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 05:02 PM

Good damn day Mikey, and if gram comes back on, or is on here and to all my friends, Hiwaving

Hate this damn weather, it is preventing me from a great weekend. I am damn mad at mother nature. Why couldn't it wait until later to do all this. It's not bad right here, but foggy, but other parts are the problem. Hope you all are feeling damn good today anyway.waving waving waving

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:48 AM
waving Hi Gramm,
Damn, I love cream puffs too, I would love to have one. Sounds so damn good.:laughing: drool drool

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 08:03 AM

Oh, Damn, why did you have to go and say that word? I love doughnuts. Especially Krispie Kreme's. Hope somebody has some, plus some coffee, I need some. I would love to have either a long john with maple icing or a chocolate iced doughnut with the creme in the middle. PLEASE???:banana: :banana: :banana: I need a damn fix....laugh

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:57 AM

Congrats Missy and Eric
I am so happy for you both.
I am hoping to be with my beau this weekend, but if the weather is really bad, I can't get there, so praying for a clear road to get there and back safely so keep us in your prayers. All I want for Christmas is Tim. PLEASE!!!!:heart:

Looking forward to hearing more. Take it easy. Hope you will be very happy.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker :heart: :heart: drinker drinker flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:27 AM

theatre

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:16 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: biggrin biggrin

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:54 AM
This happens to me sometimes, but I don't get mad. He explains to me why. I understand. He may skip a day before he calls me, but he calls me almost everyday sometimes more than twice.

My advice is just be patient.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:50 AM
Thank you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU....

CHRIST should never be left out of Christmas.

I hate to see X-mas.

Christmas is a symbol of L:heart: VE........

Bless you all here on Mingle 2......

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:44 AM
Same to the both of you Richard and Rae :heart: drinker

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas. Enjoy yourselves. I will be spending my first Christmas with my L:heart: ve too and I know this will be your first too, right? With us, this has been a long time coming. We didn't get to spend last year together, but we are sure looking forward to this year. More to it than that, but won't say it here. Have a wonderful time off. Take care.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:37 AM
AMEN to that.

Oklahoma is the greatest place to live. I moved to Oklahoma from Kansas when I was 9 years old, and I have lived away from here for several years, but I am so proud to be back in my homeland among my family and dear friends and the most I like about Oklahoma besides the friendly people, smiling faces and all, is the open spaces, woods and wilderness. When I lived in So uth Carolina, that is what I missed the most. I missed the gravel roads, seeing for several miles and roaming cattle, horses etc. My grandfather, born and bread in Oklahoma (which at the time was Indian Territory) in Osage county, always referred to the part he grew up in as God's Country and believe me, I can sure see why. He was right. I thank God for this wonderful state. When the bombin in Oklahoma City happened back in 1995, I was in South Carolina and it really made me mad that somebody could do something so terrible to my home state. I was very saddened and touched by all the compassion that was felt world wide. Tragedies such as that and tornadoes and all, bring people closer together. We all pull together. Blessed here for sure. I am proud to be from Oklahoma.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:24 AM

Anyone out there

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:23 AM

Now what

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:21 AM
waving
Damn, good morning to you gramm, how are you? Still digging out of all the wintry weather up there? Damn, wish it was a little warmer.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 07:20 AM

Santa Claus

no photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:11 PM
waving waving
Hi Cindy and Hi Tony, I know you are on too. How are you guys doing? Good to see you. I have to get off of here shortly but wanted to say Hi to you. waving waving

no photo
Fri 12/12/08 04:18 PM

Garth Brooks

(Hey Rara waving )

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 10:32 PM
Goodnight my ugly friends. Sorry I missed you tonight. Maybe we can get caught up Friday night or sometime over the weekend maybe. Hope all are doing well.waving waving
Gotta get my ugly sleep too. It sure helps alot. LOL flowers :banana: yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 09:26 PM

Christ
Holy Child Of GOD
Red and Gold ribbons
Inn
Star of Bethlehem
Tinsel
Massiah
Angels
Silent Night

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 03:32 PM
Hi AND bye Mike, take care. Maybe I can chat with you all a little longer next time. :banana: flowers flowers

no photo
Tue 12/02/08 03:30 PM
I hope so. Well, guess I better get off of here. Talk to you all later. Have a great evening. May get on tomorrow, don't know.:banana: waving waving flowers flowers flowers flowers

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25