Community > Posts By > Ilovemusic4ever

no photo
Tue 01/22/13 06:50 PM
I prefer banjo anyday. My daddy plays or at least used to in his younger years. I love the banjo.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 01/22/13 06:46 PM
My favorite Glen Campbell song is "Wichita Lineman". I have always loved that song and the place where I was born is where the song was born. I could listen to it all day. God bless Glen as he goes through these stages in his life. It is sad when you forget some lyrics or even members of your family, so keeping him in thoughts and prayers always. Southern Nights is the 2nd fav. of mine.

no photo
Tue 01/22/13 06:38 PM
I enjoy barbershop quartets and such. When I was young and even today, I enjoy watching and listening to the Osmond Brothers singing. It was so good. I guess it isn't as popular as it used to be. But, I still enjoy it when I hear it. Good luck to you Yorkview with your music.

no photo
Mon 01/21/13 12:12 PM
Welcome back to OK. I moved back here to OK after living in South Carolina for 16 years. Love going back to visit family which is where my daughter spent her first 14 years. She loves it here and being closer to my family but misses her other family as well. Hope you are enjoying the odd weather but man, we need some rain. :smile:

no photo
Mon 01/21/13 11:48 AM
I just got back on the site and glad to hear you are doing better after your health scare. God bless. I always loved reading your post on here. I seen some old friends as I scrolled down the post on this thread. Great to see many familiar faces. With you and Mikey going through so much health stuff, it makes me so thankful to know you guys and just want you to know I am praying for you. :heart: :smile:

no photo
Mon 01/21/13 11:42 AM
So very sorry. My sympathies to your family and hugs for those precious babies who lost their mom. So very sad. God be with you all. My heart goes out to each of you.

no photo
Wed 04/14/10 07:32 AM
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

I haven't been on for a long time, out of touch, but glad to see some wonderful news on here. Tim and I celebrated three years since we first met on here, and have been together here in Oklahoma for 16 months now. I am so thrilled at so many success stories on here. Who needs eharmony, Match one and True Beginnings when you have a free site like Mingle 2 and can make so many great wonderful friends on here. Hope to hear more news from you Redsox and Cats. Best wishes to the two of you. I know it was so hard for you to say goodbye but hopefully it won't be long until you are together again. LOVE <<:heart: :heart: >> TO YOU BOTH :heart: :heart: flowers waving

fun

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 03:56 PM
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY MINGLE FRIENDS. Glad to see you on again Mikey. My best to you and everyone I used to communicate with on here. We are doing fine, but no wedding bells yet, but hopefully not too far into the future. I miss you all here on Mingle2. Take care and God Bless.

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 04:28 PM
HEY!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!! I almost missed this while I was looking in this evening. I haven't been on in a while and wanted to stop by to see what was up with folks. Many stories and haven't read them all yet.

Write me if you get a chance. Hope you are doing well. I will write you a letter one day. I still have your address. Talk to ya later friend. Enjoy your day I wish you all 40 more plus Happy years ahead. ttyl

no photo
Mon 09/28/09 03:47 PM
Roberta, I haven't been on in a while, but just noticed the wishes for your birthday, so I wanted to wish you the best, soD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hope it was a wonderful one and all you had wished for. Congrats.

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:00 PM
{{:banana: :banana: :banana: }}}
{{:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: }}}}}

izzy and brad,

I am so happy for you guys. I wish you the best. I need to get on here more often, I need to get caught up on all of my friends. Glad to see that eileena and captain made it up there to witness this blessed event. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.. AND I, I MEAN, WE, WISH YOU THE VERY BEST. AS For Tim and I, we are doing well. Take care. I look forward to seeing the pictures. I just read this post so will have to check them out on the other post here.

no photo
Thu 05/28/09 02:37 AM
I want to wish my dear friend dreamsforuandme a very happy birthday. She has been a very dear friend since I met her through this site. I have never met her in person but hope to someday, soon. I have made many dear friends here on Mingle2 aka JSH. Please join me in wishing her a very happy birthday, it would really cheer her up. Thank you very much.

no photo
Sat 04/11/09 06:25 PM
waving Hello Tom,

Guess I am not the only one who has been a stranger on here lately. What are you doing in Germany? I have a cousin over there who is involved in doing research on our family geneology. By the way, I was going down your list that you first posted on this thread, and I would love to have the Pina Colada, only without the alcohol. LOL Love that flavor when I get a Hawiian Ice in the summer time. Yum Yum!!:tongue:

I'll check back later. Hope you have a wonderful Easter Sunday. God Bless.:banana: :banana: waving waving

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:31 PM

sleepy

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:28 PM

Queenie

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:26 PM

Socializing

no photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:03 PM
flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers
I love Gramm (Wanda). She is one of the sweetest ladies on this earth. She is so thoughtful and kind. Wanda, hope you are doing okay with all this strange weather and all, you are in my thoughts and prayers always. GOD BLESS YOU!!! Hope to hear from you soon.flowers flowers

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:51 AM
Enjoy your day off Tony. Hope you and Cindy are doing well.
flowers flowers waving waving
My best to you both and to all my other friends on here.

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:46 AM
Hi everyone,
I missed my coffee this morning. Maybe I can get some next time. Hope you all are doing fine.

drinker drinker flowers flowers

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:30 AM
Thanks, I miss my friends when I'm away. Hope you all are doing well.
flowers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25