AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Tue 05/31/11 05:04 AM
I would love it if a guy would cook and clean... I am retired from cooking and would also retire from cleaning if I could get on the housework fairy's route.

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sun 08/29/10 06:26 AM

flowerforyou

Thanks, I guess i should have went into more detail, we were friends years ago. We both were envolved with someone at that time, years went by and finally we reconneted and have been talking and seeing each other for about 10 months, but there has been no romance, maybe just a hug now and then. But he is always inviting me to go places with him and his children, is he just being nice or does he just want a friend???

After "seeing" each other for 10 months, if he was romantically inclined Im sure he would have let you know by now.

Not if he is SHY

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Thu 12/10/09 04:00 PM
Received in an email.

I got me some cents an I hab a pisser ub me.
Sew win does we getsta go on a date?

I have NO clue!

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sat 08/29/09 12:58 PM

does seem to be a dearth of OLDER guys..over 60,in central ok,that don't mind us "cornfed"ladies..not every older woman can be as slim as we were in our 30's,guys..and half of the pix i've seen here,you men seem to have the same problem,so how come almost all the older guys expect a barbie,1/2 their age?

That's not been my experience. I have found men close to my age and older prefer a more mature woman.

And you can be any size you want to be if you are willing to invest in and make the commitment to yourself.

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Mon 08/24/09 02:29 PM
I am honest with my family and friends and expect the same in return.

So you are dishonest with everyone else?

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Tue 08/18/09 05:34 PM
After meeting someone how often do you attempt to contact them? Too much could be a red flag for them.

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:50 PM
I like lots of things. I like the things that I like. Ask me about what I like and I will tell you. I like lots of things. What do you like? abcd efg hijk lmnop qrs tuv wx y and z. I like movies. I like books. I like music. I like to think. I like to laugh. I am filling this in because they made me. If you'd like to know about the things that I like, please ask me. I will be more than happy to answer. I promise to answer. abcd efg hi jk lmno p q rs tu v wx y and z

I think he also likes to say his ABC's!!

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:26 PM

well im aretired rodeo clown im a custom knife maker im 6"2 have redish brown hair im very onist lowel i cant spell very well as u can see i wher my hart on my sleve so im told im looking for someone to sher my life and love with i love cheldren ones r behaved i hope i sade that right i live on 5 akers i own it its pade for im welling to to move if that spechell some one comes along we wood hafto know without a dout wher in love i hope and pray that some is outther god bles

Reading this gave me a headache....

Wow! That is even more gooder than my spoof profile!
You sure this wasn't a joke?!?

I'm almost positive it wasn't a joke. I got an email from this person with similar grammatic slaughtering so read the profile. Or I should say... tried to read the profile!

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sat 08/15/09 07:32 PM
well im aretired rodeo clown im a custom knife maker im 6"2 have redish brown hair im very onist lowel i cant spell very well as u can see i wher my hart on my sleve so im told im looking for someone to sher my life and love with i love cheldren ones r behaved i hope i sade that right i live on 5 akers i own it its pade for im welling to to move if that spechell some one comes along we wood hafto know without a dout wher in love i hope and pray that some is outther god bles

Reading this gave me a headache....

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:09 PM
I got the blood tests and was menopausal. I started taking estroven (herbal over the counter meds) and they really helped. I had to switch to a low dose estrogen until I was past menopause. Good Luck!

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sat 07/11/09 11:47 AM
i like clean beautiful somewhat sexual to me, to dine and wine their not a pretty place to be, than with a beatiful woman ,if she feel ike she is beatiful in side then she is

love I think I love this man....

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sun 06/28/09 09:46 AM
I'm sorry you have had such a bad experience. I moved to Tulsa over 10 years ago from Kentucky and love it here.

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sat 06/27/09 06:23 AM
I soooo feel for you! I have a rough day of lounging at the pool with girlfriends drinking mud slides and trash talking.

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 07:52 AM
I have remained friends with most of my ex's. Granted it may take some time for the one who was hurt but I feel the things that made me care for them and the friendship that grew along with other emotions are still there. I hold no ill will toward someone that feels I am not the right woman for them... afterall, that's what dating is all about! Finding out if this person is the one with whom you can spend the rest of your life. Not everyone will meet that criteria so why lose a friend just because you aren't meant to be romantically linked?

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:13 AM
Gosh! That has been 14 years ago,,, but as I recall,,, I embraced my new situation and went dancing.. a lot!!

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:12 AM

I was just wondering why do men have such a problem dating a women that is raising her grand son? I have had many write saying that having a kid around would not be cool. or call me when you dont have him anymore. I don't understand a lot of men anymore.When did they get so cold hearted?

A lot of people, not just men but women too, don't like being around children. At least they are being honest with you.

It's not that I don't like children, it's that I am done raising children and this is my time. Selfish? Maybe... but I think children should always come first... which always makes me second. I'm not willing to ride in the back seat the whole trip.

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Mon 06/15/09 02:04 PM
I see it in a lot of threads even if there is no picture.

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:47 AM

BIG TIME! When leaving my new bf (it's probably over now), my brain was soooo not working. The L word slipped out. I don't think he heard me but, I do think he read my lip's. I don't know what happened to me! No, I don't mean it, it just came out. How do I fix this? Now,he's avoiding me. Ya know, not calling when he say's he will. Any advice folk's?

What's to fix????

If you are going out, there MUST be some mutual attraction there. Love is a choice, and if knowing that his girl cares about him alot is scary to him, then, whether meant or not, he's DEFINATLY not ready for some of the bigger things that life can throw at ya`!

If you call him, once, and let him know that you noticed his change in behavior, and are really sad that a brain fart could change things so drastically. Then wish him well (and mean it), but leave it open for him to contact you. Then it's up to him.

One thing though, don't fret about him. He'll need to deal with it, just like anyone else.

Don't know if this helps or not, but I almost told a girl that I loved her one time. Luckily (or unluckily as the case may be) she started telling me about this guy she was seeing! LOL
We're still friends, but nothing more.

Anyway, Good luck

Good Advice! How long have you been seeing each other?

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:17 PM
I'm 52 but in my mind I'm still 27.

AllSmilesInTulsa's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:41 PM
love love love love love

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25