Community > Posts By > Itguy70

Itguy70's photo
Wed 10/21/09 01:05 PM
We should live by this rule " Do not be S(subjected)N( to the negativeive)I( Influence)O(of Other)P(People)" in short SNIOP!

Itguy70's photo
Mon 10/19/09 03:09 PM
and your point is???

Itguy70's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:51 PM

This is why you date. At some point you decide whether you love them despite their shortcomings.

Especially if they are not good at cleaning your rug ahhahah

Itguy70's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:44 PM
I say all the vertically challenged folks( politically correct)should revolt!

Itguy70's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:42 PM

Just wondering what people think of my profile? Any suggestions? The main pic is of me in costume for the play I'm currently in. The other is just me.
Thanks for any and all feedback:)
Leslie

I believe its honest and to the point..good luck and best wishes on your search.

Itguy70's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:16 PM

Is it terrible that every time i hear my boyfriend chew i wanna bang my head against a wall?

frustrated whoa sad2

If you are banging you head against the wall because he is munching on your rug then thats a good thing right :)

Itguy70's photo
Mon 10/19/09 11:55 AM
Red why the hoodie!

Itguy70's photo
Thu 10/15/09 12:02 PM
Hi erin.. whats JSH?

Itguy70's photo
Thu 10/15/09 11:47 AM
And I give that a 2 Thumbs UP hahahh

Itguy70's photo
Wed 10/14/09 11:51 AM
Either she is into you or she isnt...blow her off and see what she does..if not just say NEXT theres plenty of fish in the sea!

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 02:46 PM

any one that deserves it should have been in the running at least.

well lets ee wht the president has to say regarding this see below:

This morning, Michelle and I awoke to some surprising and humbling news. At 6 a.m., we received word that I'd been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009.

To be honest, I do not feel that I deserve to be in the company of so many of the transformative figures who've been honored by this prize -- men and women who've inspired me and inspired the entire world through their courageous pursuit of peace.

But I also know that throughout history the Nobel Peace Prize has not just been used to honor specific achievement; it's also been used as a means to give momentum to a set of causes.

That is why I've said that I will accept this award as a call to action, a call for all nations and all peoples to confront the common challenges of the 21st century. These challenges won't all be met during my presidency, or even my lifetime. But I know these challenges can be met so long as it's recognized that they will not be met by one person or one nation alone.

This award -- and the call to action that comes with it -- does not belong simply to me or my administration; it belongs to all people around the world who have fought for justice and for peace. And most of all, it belongs to you, the men and women of America, who have dared to hope and have worked so hard to make our world a little better.

So today we humbly recommit to the important work that we've begun together. I'm grateful that you've stood with me thus far, and I'm honored to continue our vital work in the years to come.

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 12:05 PM
WOW are you missing someone?

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:38 AM

The average CEO's salary in the US is 475 times greater than the average worker's salary. In Japan, it is 11 times greater; in France, 15 times; in Canada, 20; in South Africa, 21, and in Britain, 22.

Isnt that something???

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:22 AM

Gosh its been so long since I have been on a date, what is the appropriate etiquete of first dates? Please give the dos and donts.. Thanks to all :0

First, if you are the one doing the asking out, have a plan for the evening with back up choice. ( in case the resturant has a 2 hour wait, or she is allergic to sushi.) Second, be your self, a gentleman in all ways. A clean vehicle and clothing is much appreacated.(<sp?) Dont brag, but be confident. NO ex talk. And if you are really connecting, a light touch on the back when you are walking through a crowd is a nice way to show that you want to protect her. Good luck and most importantly, have fun.

Now this is good thank you except when I was in college on one of my first dates was at a pool, so I lightly touched my date on her back and happened to touch her bikini where it straps she thought I was trying to undo her top(huh) needless to say I was swimming by my self

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:16 AM

When you first meet them, make sure to lay a sloppy wet tongue kiss on 'em...they LOVE that! laugh
ugh! I had a guy that licked my face once while kissing me....so grosssick

Hahaheheheeeeeeeeeew! noway I had a guy grab my azz so I punched him in the stomach...laugh

So I guess there was no second date? hahah did he like it u know some men like that kind of stuff

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:13 AM
ahha I will note that as well...

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:13 AM
haha Ill remeber that can I do that on the second date?

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 11:03 AM
Gosh its been so long since I have been on a date, what is the appropriate etiquete of first dates? Please give the dos and donts.. Thanks to all :0

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:46 AM
Excellent..

Itguy70's photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:15 AM
Oh yeah I know exactly how u feel...I have learned to pace myself and before I go to bed I drink lots of water so that it dilutes the alcohol in my system so the effects in the morning are not so bad...

Previous 1