Community > Posts By > MIKE4001

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:39 AM
Wow...Now I know why I stopped dating on this site...I should have just dated locally in the first place. This is not really a dating site anymore. Half the people aren't even on here for dating.

I'm signing of now...The greatest women I've ever known will be coming home soon...We're going out to dinner tonight...Real Life...much better than cyberspace...What was I thinking??? Good luck to all you "Good People" out there. I hope you learn how to weed through this online dating mess. For all the people that don't have proper communicating skills...Twice as much luck to you

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:25 AM
Edited by MIKE4001 on Thu 01/10/08 10:25 AM

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:25 AM
What threat? - I just said take it to e-mail... And the personal stuff should stay personal...

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:14 AM
Nicky...Do you really want to bring things up in the forums? It's up to you. Although I would suggest E-mail...Unless you want the world to know your personal Life?

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:43 AM
unsure flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:42 AM
AaronzDad - I knew I was in trouble when I posted this...But I didn't think anyone would actually believe my profile...Guess I was wronglaugh

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:35 AM
Unsure knows how to communicate. See how this is done.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:22 AM
What I wrote was an observation. Open for discussion.

You people call me childish...To tell you the truth I havn't seen so much name calling since high school. I haven't attacked anyone on here. Yet I'm the childish one? laugh laugh Who wants a relationship with some one that resorts to name calling over adult conversation? Your just proving my point with every comment.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:56 AM
Now you guys that are reading this know who NOT to date. And I know you guys are reading this. I don't blame you for not commenting. No problem I'll take the personal attacks for you. laugh laugh Someone had to speak up.

Most of the comments on here are the same comments that they will use if you forget to take out the trash. These women don't know how to converse (except for two of them). The rest will argue every point you bring up...Shall we say Control Freaks...

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:26 AM
Ok guys...My work is done. Most older women are jaded and have little sense of humor. Not all, But most. You can see it in thier comments...It's funny really. I know I've wasted enough time with them. I didn't even know how right I was until I posted this. Good luck gentlemen in your search. I know I'm done looking on here. I have learned one thing...women in thier forties are more likley to live alone.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:03 AM
Edited by MIKE4001 on Thu 01/10/08 08:03 AM
The bridge is in Illinois...Car for lunch?

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:59 AM
Susan...Lol...My profile is not real...It's sarcastic. Most people get the joke.

Eskimo...You seem honest and your in your twenties

I think my point is becoming clear...

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:45 AM
Do any of you woman out there know what you want? Actually some of you do. Believe it or not it's usually the women in thier twenties that have thier heads on straight. What happens when a woman hits thier mid 30's and 40's? Do you just give up?
I would like to date or become involved with someone in my own age group say between 35 & 45. For some reason every woman I've talked to at that age has been jaded or is looking for something that doesn't exist.
I've dated a few on here. They are good people. They just didn't really know what they wanted. Most are so stuck in thier past relationships that a guy doesn't even stand a chance. I didn't hurt you. Don't blame me for what someone else did... Don't get me wrong I thinks it's a good thing to talk about your past. That's how you get over it. I just don't like to be catagorized into some group in which I do not belong.
For you few that have actually tried to make something work and have failed...My heart goes out to you. For those that sit around whining that thier "Prince Charming" hasn't arrived...I hope you like to be alone. Life is what you make of it...The key word being "You". That means you need to take a chance on something.
There are alot of good men on here. Take some time (With an open mind) to get to know one of them for more than two minutes before you make a decision. If you really want what you say you do then maybe, just maybe, you'll find it. Of course you need to put a little effort into it...At least a little.
I know now why men tend to go for women that are younger than them. (And it's not all superficial) Younger woman just seem to know more about how to treat a man. You would think it should be the other way around. That's just my experience.
Go ahead comment away...But let's tell the truth, shall we.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:12 AM
It's you,
I would have never guessed.
You have been standing next to me for how long now?
We have always shared conversation.
I thought we were just friends.

That day that you looked me in the eyes...
I thought something was different.
When you handed me that pen...
Your touch lingured a litle too long.

I have always liked you.
We have had some good times together.
Now you want to cross that line?
You know I would Love to...But...

Let me say this...
You have the wrong man.
I could never make you happy.
Hell, I have never made any woman happy.

No, it's not you.
It's me saving you from a mistake.
I know there is not a woman strong enough for me.
Go away...I'll just make you miserable.

Really I know what I'm talking about.
You will understand in time that I am right.
There is a better place for you...
It's just not with me...

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:49 AM

I just don't get how people, who seem to be stretched for money, can even consider BUYING toast...or any meal for that matter...

Do your houses have kitchens? huh

Jess, of course we have kitchens. It just takes so long to cut the wood and get the stove started.laugh

no photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:30 AM
Toast, what a great way to start the day. Such a simple pleasure. I usually have rye toast when I go out to eat breakfast. It's gotta have lot's of butter. I also like the little jelly packages that come with it. Mixed fruit is an all time favorite but grape and strawberry are great too.

I often wonder who came up with such a glorious idea. It must have been something that was passed down from God himself. Who else could have made such a perfect side dish to go with our breakfast?

It's breakfast time for me. I'm taking my kid's out to the local diner and share with them all the greatness of toast. I'm sure they will be just thrilled. So I must go now, get the kids out of bed and inform them of our journey to get some toast. I just can't wait to see thier smiling faces when they recieve the news.

Have a great breakfast everyone!

no photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:03 AM
laugh laugh laugh That was a good laugh...

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:54 PM
I was not always this way.
I had dreams.
The sky was the limit...So they say.
At one time my corners were crisp.
I was tough.

My goals were high priority.
I lived to travel.
Bring it on was my moto.
I could handle any abuse.
No "Fragile" tags were needed here.

Time has passed.......
I have been crushed, kicked and thrown.
My corners are now dented.
My goals are now second class.
My dreams are now dampened.

The days go on.
I dream of another.
One that has traveled the same road.
One to share the journey's of the past
and partake in new travels in the future..

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:57 AM
THE WEDDING TEST

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend
and I had been
dating for over a year, and so we decided to get
married.

There was only one little thing bothering me...It
was her beautiful
younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was
twenty-two, wore
very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less.
She would
regularly bend down when she was near me, and I
always got more than
a nice view. It had to be deliberate because she
never did it when
she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to
come over to check
the wedding invitations. She was alone when I
arrived, and she
whispered to me that she had feelings and desires
for me that she
couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me
just once before I
got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a
word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and
if you want one last
wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her
go up the stairs.
I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a
beeline straight
to the front door. I opened the door, and headed
straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was
standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me
and said, "We are very

happy that you have passed our little test. We
couldn't ask for
a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the
family."

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

no photo
Wed 11/14/07 03:11 AM
I found this story and wanted to share it;

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she's blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend. One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend is blind too, and refused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying. "Just take care of my eyes dear, i took mine out for you to be happy." Aw, how sad. This is how human beings change when status changes. Only a few remember what life was before.

Unknown author

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25