Alien - Sigourney Weaver

So many more.

rmconversion's photo
Mon 09/26/16 07:31 PM
The southern half of Utah.

rmconversion's photo
Mon 09/26/16 07:18 PM
Edited by rmconversion on Mon 09/26/16 07:20 PM
A lifted 94 Ford Explorer and a 14 Ford Focus.

rmconversion's photo
Mon 09/26/16 10:52 AM
I have a Husky named Ben. Not sure how old he really is. I've had him 13 years. Vet thinks he is 16. Best dog I have ever had. Ben and I both wish I could make him young again.

rmconversion's photo
Mon 09/26/16 10:24 AM

Well first of all Welcome to Mingle.

I think you have the right attitude on going slow and letting things happen naturally.

Favourites I guess that you click that when you have read someone's profile and like it. Etc.. Easy way to find them again.

Friends... well some people collect them like baseball cards, most ppl out here in the forums use it for people that they have come to chat with and have made internet friends with.

If you are chatting with someone and like them or if you become a forum user you can send a friends request with a short message letting them know why..

Either way again welcome and hope you come on out and play
Best wishes in your search

Thank you for the good words and information. So far I have had a bunch of twenty something young women who have tried to match with me that are a long distance from me. A few even out of country. A few have been removed. I figure that these are scammers.

I just started posting on this board and have had a couple of friend request. One from out of country that I do not recognize as being on this board and before I started posting. Another recent one that was removed from the site.

Can the Friend or favorite function be used by scammers to go around my filters? Just trying to understand what the appropriate action would be and when and when not to accept. Thanks.

rmconversion's photo
Mon 09/26/16 09:33 AM

I happen to think that sex is incredibly intimate and draws you close very quickly which can confuse feelings and lead to relationships moving too fast that aren't going to work. To share that side of yourself without any real connection as real people is in my opinion a big risk and could and probably will lead to getting hurt.

Yup. All I want to do now is just go somewhere with someone else and do stuff. Not even sure at this point if I even want to get close enough to someone to get hurt again.

rmconversion's photo
Sun 09/25/16 05:44 PM
Yes, I find it really difficult. I was divorced 5 years ago and am just now where I am willing to see if I can find someone. I'll be 60 next year and right now I'm just looking for someone to do things with. I'm afraid of another bad relationship so I just want to go slow and see if I can just enjoy some time with someone close to my age. Thing is I will never find a good relationship if I don't start somewhere. Figured it was worth a chance to try and maybe at least meet someone to spend time with.

Just getting signed in to this site and trying to understand how it works is a bit difficult. I am not a picture person and do not use any social media. So I'm still not sure what the Friend and Favorite thing is about.

rmconversion's photo
Sun 09/25/16 10:04 AM
Chef Boyardee has a pizza kit. It used to be awesome before Conagra bought them. In a small mixing bowel mix the dough as per directions. Pour a bit of olive oil on top and scrape down the sides to completely coat the dough ball. Cover and set in a warm place for the dough to rise. Coat a cookie sheet with olive oil. After about 15 minutes scrape the sides of the mixing bowel again to loosen the dough ball and dump in the center of the cookie sheet. Coat you hands with olive oil and work the dough until the cookie sheet is covered and pinched up the sides. Pour the sauce in the middle and spread with the bottom of a spoon. Sprinkle the cheese on the sauce. Then top with your favorite topping(s). Place in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Back in the oven for another 10 minutes.

That ship has sailed though. The current pizza kit has a different dough and sauce that is far from the flavor of the original.

rmconversion's photo
Sun 09/25/16 09:41 AM
For breakfast I heat coconut oil in a pan. A layer of sliced mushrooms. A bit of egg whites to hold the mushrooms in place. A layer of chopped spinach. More egg whites to hold the spinach. Cover and reduce heat. When the egg whites set I turn this over in the pan and heat for a few minutes. Then chop tomatoes. Serve on a plate and top with tomatoes. You can add cheese if you like.

rmconversion's photo
Sun 09/25/16 09:25 AM
Hey all. I joined a while back and have been looking around. I have been doing some reading and working on my profile. I am new to all this. It's been 5 years since my divorce and I am still a bit reluctant to start a relationship. I am at a point where I'd like to meet a new friend and do things again.

I kind of understand the Match thing. I am not sure about the Friend and Favorite part of this though.

1 2 4 Next