Community > Posts By > R9G6

R9G6's photo
Thu 10/27/16 04:59 AM
Edited by R9G6 on Thu 10/27/16 05:09 AM
P.S. Before her death literally the night before, at around 3am we were standing out on the balcony. This is our last conversation. She said to me and another nurse to look at the sky, as she pointed out. We saw a shooting star. We told her to make a wish, as she saw it first. She told us that it's not true that your supposed to make a wish. She said, it means that somebody's life is about to end. We told her not to think that way. Guess what, she was right, and it happened to be her life. :frowning2::disappointed_relieved: Catch you guys soon.

R9G6's photo
Thu 10/27/16 04:57 AM
Sorry been busy, but I'll be back soon to tell you more. I'm not scared. Love concurs all, always. Actually while I'm here....years back I worked in a hospital with a fantastic young girl who was a nurse. We worked a out of night shifts together. One night she came to work and told us, as there were a few of us having coffee, that she went and saw a psychic. The psychic told her, that the 7th of July that year is a very critical day for her, and if she survived it, she'd live a long life. Anyway, that they came and passed, we even celebrated her survival. In the following days she started acting a bit odd, and sort of buying each individual college a little gift to have from her, as in memory keeps. She even hunted down her half sister that she met for the first time, as she lived with her mother,and was the only child. Her parents separated when she was young. One month later on the 7 th of August, she died in a freak car accident. She and her boyfriend were at 1 am in the morning coming home from a near by town, it was a hot summer night, and a freaky storm unleashed its powers. Whilst on the road in a car, thunder strikes a tree that fell onto their car, literally crushing her, and the boyfriend was without a scratch. We buried her with in the week. It was very sad. She really was a genuinely nice girl with a great caring soul. After the funeral I took some time off work. In the second week I had the weirdest dream. We were working night shift in an intensive care unit of the hospital, and she walks in dressed in her white uniform. I said to her: you can't be here you died. She, in my dream replied to me, that she knew that, but so she wouldn't scare me she came dressed like that, and since I was her good friend if I could do her a favour. She said to me that her mother is really in financial despair, and that the payroll office still has to pay out 250 dollars worth travelling expenses. If I could get that money of them and give it to her mother. I woke up that morning puzzled about the dream. I headed out to town to pay some bills and bumped into a college, another nurse who just finished for the day. I told her about my dream, as she was also a friend. Her jaw dropped, and she told me that just before she left work, she overheard the charge nurse talking to payroll, as payroll needed to pay out 250 dollars. I went to work and said that I will take it to my late deceased friends mother. And so I did. I never dreamt of her after that. Winter came, and one of the girls went to visit the poor grieving mother. The mother told my friend that her daughter had visited her last night. She proceeded explaining that she heard footsteps in her bedroom, which she left untouched since the funeral. When she entered the room, and it was a very cold winter with deep snow, she said she saw a beautiful big butterfly flying in the bedroom, and then landed on her photo, hanging on the wall. The mother closed the door. She went back a bit later to check on the butterfly, but it disappeared into thin air, no where to be found. The mother said, that was her daughter giving her a sign. Cheers everyone :scream::anguished::blush:

R9G6's photo
Mon 10/24/16 03:41 AM
My friend became a believer in the paranormal, starting from my old house, to these last experiences of his. My experiences started when I was around 18 years of age. They haven't really stopped, but I am used to it. On most occasions I block it away as I don't want to deal with it. And I do have a guardian angel that I mentioned before. I have lots of stories to tell, but I'll leave it to others. Don't want to bore you guys out there. But remember everything I said in my posts was absolutely true.

R9G6's photo
Mon 10/24/16 03:36 AM
I haven't met Emily. However......that friend of mine, years later started acting wierd on occasions. Fluctuating behaviours that made me believe that he was possessed by something. Of course he was a bit of a pot head, but I excluded that. I introduced him to an older man who worked solo as a spiritualist. In front of my eyes I witnessed a transformation. It was in his eyes, on his face, this strange look he would have. A particular glow in the eyes, and a very different personality, almost overpowering. I told / asked this man if he could help my mate. They eventually met, and I was also there. The man shook his hand and would not let go the hand grip, as they were sitting in chairs facing one another. The man was staring straight into my friends eyes. Then the mans chair startled to shake, and swirl in half circles from one side to another. At one point, he let go of my mates hand, and said to me to look at him. When I looked at the man, I saw the same face and expression my friend had. My friend was in shock and disbelief. The man quickly walked out of the room, whispering a chant of some sort. When he came back, he was back to normal, and so was my friend. My friend stated he felt something left his body but he couldn't explain what and how. The man said that it was a demon that he got rid of, who happened to attack my friend. Asking my friend what was he doing and where could have he collected this entity. My friend shrugged his shoulders, stating that all he knew was that it started with all the street lights one by one not working in his street, in front of his house. He met a girl who was an ice addict and wanted to help her. But she was no good, and was always in bad company. My friend never touched any **** after that, and things started to improve in his life. The man told him to stay away from that crowd as there energy was negative, and they might be possessed or influenced by something that will simply destroy them, apart from the horrible drugs they were using.

R9G6's photo
Fri 10/21/16 01:15 AM
I moved out from that house. It took me a year. I tried to start repairing things around the house, only to realise the more I tried to fix things, the more it was resisting and breaking more. I spent heaps of money, to realise it's going down the drain. I left, selling it away. I feel sorry for the next people who bought it, I did it through a real estate agency, so I don't know who the new owners are. Ever since I moved out, it's like it took me about six months to start picking up, and enjoying life. Today I live in a beautiful 2 bedroom villa apartment, full of natural light, and it really feels good, I can feel the positive energy. The old house was always dark and dull inside, no matter what I tried. Oh well.....it is in the past, and I ain't looking back. :wink::slight_smile::innocent:

R9G6's photo
Fri 10/21/16 01:06 AM
I have been protected a lot through out my life, all I know is, as I was told several times, that I am an indigo. Also told that there is a strong angel looking out for me. I believe in this because of my many experiences, as well as life itself. Life is not an easy journey, but we get to learn a lot. :blush:

R9G6's photo
Wed 10/19/16 03:59 AM
I once had a friend sleep over, in my old house which was quiet creepy. I gave him the spare room at the back. In the morning as I was awaking I saw my friend sitting in an armchair, facing my room, as my door was slightly opened. He was scared and told me that he had a strange experience. Apparently when he went to bed, he couldn't fall asleep immediately, and started hearing crackling sounds in the middle of the room. He stated that out of nowhere these ball like objects appeared and were glowing bright white, green, and purple in colours. I assume he saw orbs. At first he was scared thinking that the orbs would harm him, then he gained courage to leave the room. He wanted to wake me up and show me what's in the back room. When he came to my room, as my door was slightly opened, he said my whole room was illuminated with purple light, and while I was sleeping like a baby, a mass of purple light, like a blanket was floating above me. He decided to wait till the morning, and sat in the chair waiting for me to wake up. He told me that he is scared to sleep over, and I told him that I had the best sleep ever. A lot of strange things happened in that house, I even saw apparitions on a few occasions. Mainly a man in his 60's with ginger hair, wearing a chequer shirt and brown trousers, passing by from the back room, and would disappear next to the laundry. When I asked some of my neighbours, the description matched a guy that lived and died in that house many years before I bought it. All I can say that there are a lot of unexplained things, and science may not be able to provide all answers.

R9G6's photo
Mon 10/17/16 04:59 AM
I agree with you. However in some of my experiences I was fully awake and not lying in bed. I don't take drugs, nor anything to numb my mind. I have had sleep paralysis happen to me, but this was on an entire different level. They were demons attacking me. They are very afraid of the word God or Jesus, and you have to fight them, not fear them. Fear makes them strong as they feed on vulnerability.

R9G6's photo
Mon 10/17/16 04:53 AM
There are different types of entities, and the ones I experienced were not good. However, I have also experienced good ones, you can call them angels and spiritual guides. On one occasion, I could smell fresh violets and jasmine, when I was feeling down. I felt that something literally hugged me and poured a lot of love into me, which instantly uplifted my spirit. On another occasion I was resting in bed to realise I had company. Beside my bed I saw a very old man sitting next to me. He had long white hair, a very peaceful look n his eyes, full of reassurance, gently smiling. Reminded me of a spiritual person from Tibet. He nodded his head at me and told me that everything was going to be ok. Then he disappeared. That year I had a lot of changes happening in my life. I risked above the ashes and all was well.

R9G6's photo
Mon 10/10/16 04:14 AM
What if it is already colonised except that "they" are not telling us. There have been too many lies about a lot of things, and lots of conspiracies. Some even say that Mars isn't where we think it is, apparently on the same earth soil just a different realm. Who knows...But personally I agree with you that it would be a lot of hard work. Anything goes wrong over there, the people would be fried dead meat. And also you can go there but you cannot come back. I find that very strange. Maybe it's gonna be a new reality tv show, we get to watch them over there. Similar to that movie with Jim Carrey......

R9G6's photo
Thu 10/06/16 05:34 AM
Why don't you call upon them if you wish to meet them. And if you are persistent in evoking them, I'm sure that they will attack you. Some people aren't aware of their own possessions, it only takes the closest around them to recognise that something is wrong. Truth is why would you want to meet them or see them or have that experience. I have worked with highly spiritual people who helped certain individuals that were possessed. It is very scary, but truth be told you are never allowed to show fear, that is the energy they feed on. One day I was literally pinned against the wall by a demon. That experience, I will never forget. Anyway everyone can believe or not believe in what they want.

R9G6's photo
Thu 10/06/16 05:26 AM
Why don't you call upon them if you wish to meet them. And if you are persistent in evoking them, I'm sure that they will attack you. Some people aren't aware of their own possessions, it only takes the closest around them to recognise that something is wrong. Truth is why would you want to meet them or see them or have that experience. I have worked with highly spiritual people who helped certain individuals that were possessed. It is very scary, but truth be told you are never allowed to show fear, that is the energy they feed on. One day I was literally pinned against the wall by a demon. That experience, I will never forget. Anyway everyone can believe or not believe in what they want.

R9G6's photo
Wed 10/05/16 02:15 AM
Succubus and Inccubus are real, they can attack both men and women, praying on their energies and souls. What it does without you realising is very scary. One might think it's a sexual fantasy and allow themselves to go for it, to later realise that it is a demonic entity, inside their body. The outcome can be very fatal for the person. Though there are ways to rid of the demon, but it requires a lot of faith and meditation. One should try not to be lead in by the temptation, as they can be extremely persuasive. Cheers :wink:

R9G6's photo
Wed 10/05/16 02:06 AM
Hi Andrew, please read my post, I had the same experiences. Cheers R9G6

R9G6's photo
Wed 10/05/16 02:01 AM
Hi everyone. I've had a lot of haunting experiences. It started around the age of 18, I'd feel helpless, held down by an invisible force, afraid that I would lose my life. I would be paralysed and not be able to call anybody for help. This was followed by feelings of something watching me when by myself, hearing creepy sounds, footsteps, scratching sounds in the ceiling and walls. I do not know how many times I sent my father to investigate, but he never found anything. I decided to shut up about so people would not think I'm crazy. Throughout the years these haunting so we're taking a toll on me as I was becoming more depressed and losing weight, all until I had enough. Gained my strength back and confidence and decided not to show any fear, and started to fight back. The more I resisted and fought back, the weaker this, what ever it was became. One day I realised it was a dark sinister shadow like creature that would appear through the walls of the house. The only way to get rid of them is not to show any fear, as they prey on weak and vulnerable sensitive people. They belong to demonic forces who feed on our souls. I remember being paralysed in bed but totally awake, consumed by fear, in my mind while this was happening, and I was feeling like it is choking me, I said to myself on the count of three backwards I have to jump out of bed and shake this off me. With great will I succeeded. Today I try to help others with these entities. I still see them on occasion, or in my dreams. If you feel that this is happening, either in your mind, or say it out loud : in the name of God, and through faith in his blood, I command you to leave. I am not fanatical about religion, however once this helped me too, I do believe in God, and oh boy the devil is real. Thanks , I hope I helped anyone in need. P.S. Try burn some white sage incense, or frankincense and sandlewood. Cheers.:blush:

1 3 Next