Community > Posts By > R9G6

R9G6's photo
Sun 12/11/16 07:34 PM
hi, I respect what you say. Every culture and religion have their own belief systems, and what they perceive as working for them. I being Christian, but also being clairesentian and indigo work with God, archangels, and light. But mainly strong faith and emotion of love works well

If you was Muslim you would know how to protect yourself before sleeping, waking up and throughout your daily life. We even have s 'dua' to say before
'intimate'relations with our spouse. We ask gor Protection only from Allaah. As using an amulet or asking a 'thing,object or other person' is 'shirk'.

R9G6's photo
Fri 12/09/16 05:13 AM
Forgot to mention The Ramones, and a Europian band called Psycho Modo Pop who were their idols. Also must mention Nine inch nail.

R9G6's photo
Fri 12/09/16 05:10 AM
I just listened to some tracks from the new Blue Lonesome - Rolling Stones album. Thumbs up I like it. I also found a video on YouTube of U2, Bruce Springstein, and Patty Smith singing together -Because the night. Red Hot Chilli Peppers are awesome my host friend, I like them a lot. I also like Matchbox 20.

R9G6's photo
Fri 12/09/16 05:02 AM
Dodo_David, where are you from? Melmacian? Please explain, cheers Rob:smile:

R9G6's photo
Fri 12/09/16 04:58 AM
When we were kids we saw and understood much more, adults taught us how to be controlled, and to forget what we believed in. We are all from out of this world, and yet most born into this world. One big experiment. Antarctica holds many secrets. We know more about the moon and Mars, for example. Yet, we know so little about what's beneath our oceans, or what's on most of our continents. My college at work tells me recently, that a friend he knows has been chosen to go to Antarctica, of course she is a woman.

R9G6's photo
Wed 12/07/16 03:36 AM
Now that I got that of my chest, good night. Chat later on the topic.:smile:

R9G6's photo
Wed 12/07/16 03:32 AM
Probably the elite plant the seeds, or better illuminati reptilians. The Pindar who controls the thirteen families, who control the whole world. But then again if they plan to kill of the human population, why would they need the seeds if robots will run the planet. I know that the catholic pope and orthodox high priest, including some other influential figures also want to Antarctica to meet. Is it about other continents that we are not to know about, if the earth was to be flat. Or the conspiracy about hollow earth with a superior race living under ground, that Hitler was exploring. There is so much out there, also so much information is controlled, with governments within governments within governments that put out info and deliberately mislead you. At the end of the day we are sheep, all controlled to be in the system of human slavery on earth. I just don't understand why actors for a stupid role in a movie get paid millions, and they ask us to donate for the poor, etc......They are all connected to most misteries, and the truth looks so twisted that it's hard to believe. Antarctica doesn't belong to anyone, and yet it is so shielded and protected. Even to book a flight to go as a tourist, you get limited access, and the ticket prices are very high. In the 80's and 90's it didn't matter how big or what shape was a cucumber or tomatoe, you'd buy and eat it, now everything is measured and genetically modified. We might be eating foetuses thinking they are apples. ....yes those seeds won't be important to us, we are being slowly poisoned.

R9G6's photo
Tue 12/06/16 04:22 AM
I meant mistery continent, sorry for the spelling.oops

R9G6's photo
Tue 12/06/16 04:20 AM
Something crazy is going on. In Australia on occasions there are strange objects in the skies mimicking to be stars, and after a while they just start moving in strange directions. I have also had a triangular shape craft fly over my car one evening at very low latitude, and absolutely no sound. It had strange lights coming out of it. I ended up having 5 days worth of a shocking headache. Antarctica is definitely a misery continent, and down here people are weary of things happening.

R9G6's photo
Sun 12/04/16 03:15 AM
I haven't heard my queen is Janis Joplin, it's worth watching the documentary: Janis, little girl blue. Wow:wink:

R9G6's photo
Sun 12/04/16 03:12 AM
Janis Joplin : Maybe, Try, Cry baby, Me and Bobby Mc Gee, Piece of my heart Jefferson Airplane: White rabbit, somebody to love, today, have you seen the stars tonight. The Doors: Alabama song, Indian summer, Moonlight drive, Hyacinth house, Five to one. Neil Young: Heart of Gold, Old man, Ohio, The Hurricain, Patty Smith: Beacause the night, Gloria, Dancin barefoot. Amy Winehouse: Rehab, You know I'm no good, Valery, George Ezra: Blame it on me, Budapest, Led Zeppelin: Whole lotta love, Immigration song, Pink Floyd: Shine you crazy diamond, wish you were here. Melanie Safka: Brand new key, look what they've done to my song..........I can just keep going on, from the 60's to today.waving

R9G6's photo
Sat 12/03/16 05:42 AM
Well, it happened again. I was sitting in my lounge room watching tv. My cat Charlie walked passed me and rubbed himself against my leg. Next minute in the corner of my eye, I see a black shadow transform into a black cat, casually walked by. By the time I turned my head around to see it it vanished. I had already once before seen this same shadow and managed to get rid of it, but it came back. Also that same evening when I went to bed, I woke up out of a dream, in the middle of the night. My night lamp was on, next second I just saw a black cloud push on to my chest. I managed to avoid getting paralysed and pushed it away. I think I yelled at it saying leave me alone. It was like dispersed into thin air and disappeared. I then loudly said for it to leave my house in the name of God and through faith in his blood. It didn't bother me anymore. But oh boy did I feel that suffocating pressure on my chest.

R9G6's photo
Thu 12/01/16 02:43 PM

EyeAmYourHost39,

Let's also bring up Billy Idol, she's not rock but a great musician Tracy Chapman, Queensryche, Guns n' Roses, Van Halen, Heart, Leonard Skynard, Iggy Pop, Living Colour, & Foo Fighters.
And Lou Reed, Cream, but I'd like to mention Otis Redding, he's not rock but influenced many. Love his song cant turn you loose.

R9G6's photo
Sun 11/27/16 05:54 PM
P.S. Sorry for some spelling mistakes, my phone is f.....

R9G6's photo
Sun 11/27/16 05:53 PM
One of the newest kids that I can listen to (which is rare) is George Ezra, for a skinny British kid, his voice shocked me, songs like Budapest, blame it on me, and some others. It's like listening to Jim Morrison just different type music. The Rolling Stones album titled Lonesome Blue will be out on 2ND of December. And yes there doing blues stuff from other singers and it's meant to be good. I enjoyed Patty Smiths compilation album titled 12, liked get version of the Alman Brothers band ~midnight rider, also liked Stand changing of the guards, the Doors soul kitchen, and Grace Slicks white rabbit.

R9G6's photo
Sun 11/27/16 03:17 PM
Sometimes they show themselves to me, I see apparitions, spirits. But black shadows are not good. Most of them can be other dimensional demonic beings. Use protection prayers, and ask loudly to be circled in pure white light of protection, as well as golden light, so they cannot penetrate you. Do not be scared or show dear, as it feeds them, you'll feel emotionally drained. Burn sage, frankincense, sandalwood, as they are good cleansers.

R9G6's photo
Fri 11/25/16 11:23 PM
Are you gonna go my way, American woman, of course Lenny Kravitz. How could I forget to mention him, when we used to go wild, like steppenwolf used to take you on a magic carpet ride, as we were born to be wild. Once waisted from our nights out, coming home feeling helpless, helpless, helpless - Neil Young. The next night you remember " what the door mouse said, feed your head" and dance to Sly and the family stone " wanna take you higher" . Ha ha ha those were the best days of our lives - did I just sing a bit of Brian Adams, all we had to do was" Try just a little bit harder". I just got home, as I was driving (in Melbourne Australia), I was listening to the radio gold fm, playing old hits. Roadhouse Blues was on by the Doors. I dared not to switch to another station, I'd me mortified to listen to plastic synthetic rubbish. :heart: and peace to all.

R9G6's photo
Fri 11/25/16 05:48 PM

fear= false evidence appearing real. smiles
laugh that's a good one. I think that some people who are very sensitive, or been very emotionally hurt in their pasts, can with strong minds project shadows, and then self intensify their own fears, which can become realities. Well maybe, I just came up with it now laugh

R9G6's photo
Fri 11/25/16 05:42 PM

R9G6,
Hey Buddy, well, I'm so impressed in your rock choices you have a lot of personality in your music, I like that extremely keep posting.
Hi matey, you mentioned your 1985 experience, and then evoked some memories when I was around 18 and most of my friends then we're growing long hair and mullets (hehe), How can we forget Metallica's trapped under ice, fade to black, Orion, and say master of the puppets. Then Iron Maiden's running free, burning ambition, and then to me their finest album Killers with wrath child and prodigal son, to name a few. We cud also touch base on Judas Priest and a bit softer like Scorpions. There was so mch happening back n the 80's, my generation X, which I belong to really pissed of baby boomers, as we were moving boundaries. 80's of hard rock mixed with the eccentric pop songs, such contrasts. :wink: Cheers friend, like Arnie Schwartzeneger says : I'll be back.

R9G6's photo
Thu 11/24/16 01:22 PM
Shadow people, beings from different dimensions, they can drain your energy. Don't show fear as they feed on your emotions

Previous 1 3