Sat 08/31/13 08:13 AM

oops... letter was missed, s/b v

vitamins

Maybe my safer bet would've been saying vitamins ohwell

Edy_ca's photo
Sat 08/31/13 08:08 AM

Hi Willing2

What do you mean by tap-some?

I feel like I am missing something here!!!

Lil hanky panky laugh

Edy_ca's photo
Sat 08/31/13 08:06 AM
Meds! I needs my meds! laugh

Edy_ca's photo
Sat 08/31/13 06:46 AM

Because an older woman will rock your world in the sack, and then get out of bed and cook you a full breakfast while you text to your homies how you just "hit dat chit wit a Milf". Meanwhile, she is calling her ladies with "Just laid a young stud. I've still got it and he is already in love with me. How cute. Now to feed him and then send him out to young girls who can't do what I do". I think that about sums it up.

And because we like to pass them around after laugh

Edy_ca's photo
Sat 08/31/13 06:42 AM
Singlegrumble

Edy_ca's photo
Sat 08/31/13 06:16 AM
Change my nickname on here? And is stealth browsing available...I kinda like creeping others without them knowing laugh

Edy_ca's photo
Sat 08/31/13 06:12 AM

But if your girl tells you about your problems she is, right? ;)

Right! We are always right! :p

Edy_ca's photo
Sat 08/31/13 05:50 AM
Hey hey hey...been on here couple of years ago...faded away but decided to revist. Always had a great time on here sooooo I'm kinda hoping to maybe pick up where I left off?
Come by say hello just don't try to show me any newds :p

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:12 AM
Edited by Edy_ca on Mon 09/20/10 10:13 AM

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:12 AM
walking with my twins when they were babies: are these yours?

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/20/10 10:04 AM
Are these twins...in the stroler, looking a lot a like, same age, complementing outfits etc etc....even to this day ppl ask me that stupid question.
i do answer though: no, sorry, they were triplets, but we left one in the hospital.

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/13/10 08:30 PM

I usually don't message people anyway because I am shy and a bit self-conscious. I usually get stuck in the "friend zone" anyway so just about every conversation I have is on that level. I also have no concept of flirting or if someone likes me.

Off topic kinda but I did message someone one time because he was harassing me in a thread and I wanted to find out why. Turned into a great year long friendship...man I miss Mirror...don't know if anyone remembers him.

i remember mirror...you are right, i have not seen him in ages...

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/13/10 07:31 PM

Sometimes you just got to say WTF and jump in with both feet.

kisses all over moto!!!!!smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/13/10 07:29 PM
i message ppl that i find interesting or funny in the forums...why not...and as luck would have it, i have never had anyone misunderstand...maybe it's helpful that i am so far away from 99.9 of reg. posters here

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/13/10 07:25 PM

I'm completly daft when it comes to flirting. Even if people flirt with me I still can't seem to pick up on it. I can't flirt very well, and really can't pick up on when someone is flirting with me.

So pretty much every conversation is on a friendship level, and I can't tell you if they want to date me, marry me, or (as funny as it seems) want to get my money.

I'm the same way, I have absolutely no concept of flirting.

People have said to me, "Didn't you notice her flirting with you?" and I'm totally oblivious. I never even know who they're talking about.

Even when I was in a relationship with a girl, I used to get weird reactions at certain places with certain people. My (ex) girlfriend giving me a look; cutting short of conversations; pulling me away from certain areas..later I asked surprisingly "What is going on?"
And she answered: "Didn't you notice she was flirting with you all along??"
I'm like: "No."
Then she would start acting all suspicious if I was actually playing with her. She was loosing her trust in me, even though I haven't done a damn thing.

you had a g/f ?!?shocked !?

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/13/10 11:44 AM

The last time I had a crush was I think 1983 - 84.......yep I was in middle school.........after I turned 18 they became lusts......but yeah I am pretty straight forward about it..........have no problem asking for sex either........I guess I was taught I could walk many paths being a woman free to charter my own destiny without being hindered by control facets........

maybe because my definition of crush is a bit different than yours?

to me, crush can lead to lust, lust can lead to love. again, this is my own personal take on what the words mean.

other that, everything else you said after that, i can relate, and sums up what i'm like as well.

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/13/10 11:22 AM

Pfffffft! Men. grumble laugh

i know, right! sigh

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25