your time.
there is this one person on here that i
have had a crush on from the time i have
signed up...i have told him, didn't beat
around the bush. he was single at some point
and i think i missed out again, because he
is taken
again. argh
now i have to do this when i see his pic frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
Are you sure he is taken?
Some are in and out a lot.

Well, his profile says so...so i'm going by that...oh well...

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/13/10 11:19 AM
Hi, Daddy bigsmile

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 11:39 PM

Always be honest up front.

Then again, they are called "crushes" for a reason.frustrated

i know, it sux pft pft pft

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 11:12 PM

are you quick to let them know, or you take your time.

there is this one person on here that i have had a crush on from the time i have signed up...i have told him, didn't beat around the bush. he was single at some point and i think i missed out again, because he is taken again. argh

now i have to do this when i see his pic frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

tears

......And we are back

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 11:05 PM
Edited by Edy_ca on Sun 09/12/10 11:05 PM

All's I know is I want to be married and have a family more then anything.

oh no, i want the opposite, daing...so close lol

There is always compromise.

im not always good at the, you can teach me, and then...when i dont get it...you can punish meblushing

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:59 PM

Ah...the return of the Canadian Hawty. You still paying too much for Bud Lime? Any new tats?

See? I aint forgotcha. Hell, I just rubbed one out for ya as a tribute for old times sake.

lmaoooooo and no, not even blushing drool drool drool drool drool

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:59 PM

How would you be almost new?

Edy joined last year but hasn't been around for a few months..so she is now ALMOST new....kind of like a born-again virgin.laugh

virgin? yeah, that's it...virgin...bigsmile bigsmile

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:56 PM

I grab the pliers!

pitchfork

BTW love is a screwed up game. No one tells you when to jump. other times when you do you regret it! This is one game it is tough to win!

from the little i know about him (because we never met in person) i can see myself falling for him...

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:55 PM

I grab the pliers!

pitchfork

BTW love is a screwed up game. No one tells you when to jump. other times when you do you regret it! This is one game it is tough to win!

pliers? are you going after my nose hair again?huh

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:50 PM
are you quick to let them know, or you take your time.

there is this one person on here that i have had a crush on from the time i have signed up...i have told him, didn't beat around the bush. he was single at some point and i think i missed out again, because he is taken again. argh

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:44 PM

All's I know is I want to be married and have a family more then anything.

oh no, i want the opposite, daing...so close lol

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:41 PM

if someone takes the time to email you when you are asking people to respond to your profile,it seems to me the least you could do is to answer them in some sort or fashion.i realize that you don,t want to hurt peoples feelings but i believe that most people would rather you be honest with them than be ignored.i know i would but i may be in the minority.what do you think,is it rude to not respond at all.

I hate it when people judge you before even talking to you. I have gotten emails saying your ugly, your hideous, I would never date someone as ugly as you, pull your lip over your face and swallow and you might then be attractive. I have heard them all and it really hurts.

I have a lot to offer someone. I treat who ever im with like gold. But people are so hung up on looks, that all that matters. They would rather be with some hot guy who treat them like dirt then some ugly guy like me who would make them so happy and would think the world of them.

they called you ugly?! um, i would take you any day smokin

I've tried, member? You don't respond tears

but i didn't cal you ugly, just to lazy to write back rofl rofl

Edy_ca's photo
Sun 09/12/10 10:36 PM

if someone takes the time to email you when you are asking people to respond to your profile,it seems to me the least you could do is to answer them in some sort or fashion.i realize that you don,t want to hurt peoples feelings but i believe that most people would rather you be honest with them than be ignored.i know i would but i may be in the minority.what do you think,is it rude to not respond at all.

I hate it when people judge you before even talking to you. I have gotten emails saying your ugly, your hideous, I would never date someone as ugly as you, pull your lip over your face and swallow and you might then be attractive. I have heard them all and it really hurts.

I have a lot to offer someone. I treat who ever im with like gold. But people are so hung up on looks, that all that matters. They would rather be with some hot guy who treat them like dirt then some ugly guy like me who would make them so happy and would think the world of them.

they called you ugly?! um, i would take you any day smokin

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:58 AM
Edited by Edy_ca on Tue 09/07/10 11:03 AM
I dunno that i am more confident than when i was 110lbs...or even if i am less.

I have always known, however, that there is more to me than meets the eye. I have never defined myself by one particular thing, whether it be looks, smarts (or luck there of), being a mother, a wife, an ex, a future..
I am made of so many layers..and when someone fails to see all of me, then i don't want them if i am 110lbs or 200lbs.

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:48 AM
GAG yeah, hate'em

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:47 AM

welcome flowerforyou

thanks flowerforyou

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:46 AM

Well hello. I'm new to the site and am looking for partners in the mid-michigan area. Have you ever been to Holly, MI? how about Heaven, MI? Together, we could meetup for dessert in Climax. Fancy a frosty? I'll travel to Hell (MI) and back. ;)
The destinations, erm, possibilities are endless.

HAHAHA hey!waving

but i have only been to Ypsilanti, MI...my ex used to live there...

now, what exactly do you mean by partners? as in sex partners, crime partners, gay couple partners scared wazzz on yow mind surprised

Edy_ca's photo
Tue 09/07/10 10:41 AM

hip hop horrayyy :banana: drinker

Oh me gawd!laugh laugh laugh

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:39 PM

i personally love bbw's :p

and of course you are just soooooo close to me :-p

Haha I know right...

yeep...umless he wants to relocate...oh no, that's asking for waaay too much grumble

if you pay my out of state tuition :p

sorry sweetie, but i am a broke-as$ cougar oops

Edy_ca's photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:15 PM

i personally love bbw's :p

and of course you are just soooooo close to me :-p

Haha I know right...

yeep...umless he wants to relocate...oh no, that's asking for waaay too much grumble

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25