Community > Posts By > BYondLife

BYondLife's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:36 PM
"No.. not unless, since you are a merchant and all.."

::He looked to her as he moved into the seat next to his friend.::

"..got any fresh bandages? I seem to be all out.."

BYondLife's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:28 PM

Seeing Kashell and his injured companion, she approaches them. "Miss, are you alright?" Her approach remains cautious, her intentions pure and sincere.

"She'll be fine.. she just needs her rest."

::He says to the woman; he sighs softly as he looks forward again.::

"..thanks."

::As he takes the key from the keep and then moves back over to both ladies.::

"..and you are?"

BYondLife's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:14 PM
"..a really crabby one I hope you never have the displeasure of running into.."

::He laughed to himself as he peered around noticing everyone returning to where they came.::

"..it has been a pleasure, m'lady.. I hope we meet again."

BYondLife's photo
Wed 10/28/09 04:13 PM
::He had entered some time in the middle of the night. He had reserved a room but had yet to pay as Kashell continued to look over at another one of his associates. His head lowered as she just laid there with a bandage wrapped around her waist. He sighed softly to himself.::

"..why must this all happen now..?"

::He rose to his feet and moved to her side placing a hand on her shoulder.::

"..just rest; I will return momentarily.."

::He then turned and tossed the rag into the bowl of water as he moved for the door pulling his hood back up again covering his face as he moved down the stairs to rejoin the public. He moved over to the bar as he spoke softly to the keep.::

"..How much for the room? I'll need it for at least.. three days."

::As he began to reach for his pouch.::

BYondLife's photo
Wed 10/28/09 02:24 PM

::As he rubbed a finger against his own chin to show her where and as he approached Cassi, he bowed his head slightly.::

"I appreciate the thought.. but..what were you think'n'?"

::Ingurrian seemed to hold a slight accent when he was 'fired' up.::

"Well, to be quite honest, I really wasn't thinking." Her hand rose, tucking her hair back behind her slightly pointed ears. "I just saw that help was needed, and my instincts kinda took over.." She laughed a bit. "Good thing I gambled my life with a few great fighters. Otherwise, I would have been a little bit on the screwed side." She returned her dagger to it's sheath, finally relaxing.

"Brave...Bold...or maybe just plain stupid."

::He teased as he laughed. He pulled out a small white box for her.::

"..here, take it. I'm sure you'll find use for it.."

::Inside was a feather? Once she would touch it though.. (HP/MP Restored/ALL Skills get extra 100 Exp.)::

"..don't worry, the bird won't miss it.."

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 11:29 PM
"..so you hungry? It'll be my treat!"

::As he rubs his own belly as it grumbled; truth be told he was starving.::

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 11:28 PM
[[Check your mail!! It has the receipt for your free gift!]]

"..Oh, just take it. It'll fit you nicely.."

::Inside was the Black Hood (+9 Def) Armor. Valued for 2,100 g.::

"..tis the way My Lord would want it.."

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:51 PM
::A few minutes later that shrouded in black ninja slowly began to walk back with that woman underneath his arm. He carried her along as Ingurrian turned and shook his head.::

"..Namende.. is she alright?"

::The ninja nodded as he walked past them both and began to head towards town; apparently to take care of her wounds. Ingurrian looked back over his shoulder and waved to Kabenal::

"Go help my brother.."

::He reached into his pocket as he pulled out a rather long and flat black box with the insignia of 'Death' upon it. He held it out to her.::

"..go on take; I've no need for it anymore.."

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:44 PM
::Falls off her lap as he blinks a few times looking up at her.::

"..Oh, uh.. no reason.. apparently!"

::Stands up brushing himself off as he chuckles.::

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:43 PM
"I...see."

::He bowed his head slightly.::

"..thank you, none the less."

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:35 PM
::Seeing that she was now on the more quiet side of things; he turned his gaze to the vampire.::

"..and you, what do I owe the honor?"

[[[Check mail for rewards you two. :D]]]

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:33 PM
"..that a promise?"

::He canted his head for a moment.::

"..you ok?"

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:14 PM
::He chuckles slightly at her as he mockingly rubs his shoulder.::

"..hey that hurt, ya know.."

::As he smirks, looking deeply into her eyes, feeling himself get lost once more; he truly did love that feeling...::

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:12 PM
::Ingurrian sheathes his sword as he turns from the water; Kabenal rises back to his feet as he looks between the vampire and the merchant; thinking to himself.. what peculiar reinforcements are these?::

[[[[ALL Monsters defeated. Mission CLEAR. BONUS Ends.]]]]
[[[[Tiage and Cassi Opeia both receive BONUS.]]]]
[[[[Watch Email for Rewards.]]]]

"Well, I must give you both my thanks.."

::As a hand raised to scratch the back of his head as he moved over to retrieve his other blade as he glanced around trying to determine where hs helmet had rolled. Kabenal moved up behind him as you finally heard the man's voice.::

"Zey did znot zzzzzave uzzzz."

::The hissing like sound that rolled after each word.. he must have been one of the rarely seen Lizardmen. Well, at least that'd be the wise guess. Ingurrian glanced over his shoulder as he shook his head.::

"Kabenal... where are you manners?"

::He went over to the rather charming Cassi, and the dripping blood vamp.::

"Got somethin' on yer face.."

::As he rubbed a finger against his own chin to show her where and as he approached Cassi, he bowed his head slightly.::

"I appreciate the thought.. but..what were you think'n'?"

::Ingurrian seemed to hold a slight accent when he was 'fired' up.::

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:51 PM
::Ingurrian pushed back and leaped over the next swing and punched the Orc in the face making him stumble backwards he kept swinging and pushing the Orc back until he tripped over the crouched down on the ground Kabenal.::

::Meanwhile; as hat Orc fell into the waters, and no Orcs aren't known to be good swimmers; Cassi, as she reached the edge of the water backed directly into the hairy beast who just kinda snarled as he looked down at her towering over her small frame.::

"..Graaaah!"

::He snapped.::

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:49 PM
"Psh.. you always say that.."

::He looks up those deep blues peering into hers, he smiles teasingly.::

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:44 PM
"..Uh, ok!"

::Seemingly rather pleased; he leapt over and past the Vampire as the Orc went to smash at them again with his hammer. He tackled it, so to speak, it was really more of a trip then anything as he took it down, he pierced it's hand into the ground pinning it there and as he nudged ot the vampire to have at that one too.::

::He turned around as he could barely raise his sword in time to block the massive impact of the third and final orc's hammer as it pushed him back some. The Lycan feasted upon the hugest of the beasts, while the other knight finished off the last of the goblins.::

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:27 PM
Failure

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:26 PM
:;He closed his eyes as he just listened to her heart beat. He held her pretty tight as he seemed to refuse in letting her leave him for any one or thing this night.::

BYondLife's photo
Tue 10/27/09 09:24 PM
::He sees the vampire and has not a clue whose side she's on as he picks up his one blade, the other still laid on the ground closer to the vamp. He began to twirl his blade again as that lightning began to surge through his blade once more.::

"..just stay behind me; I'll protect you.."

::Meanwhile the Lycan and the other knight began to just knock the goblins around; being as though they were very weak.::

::From that whole tumbling with Cassi, he didn't even realize he lost his helmet, but it was off and laid somewhere now.::

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25