Iyaaaah's photo
Wed 09/21/16 08:06 AM
:see_no_evil::relaxed::relaxed:

Iyaaaah's photo
Wed 09/21/16 08:06 AM
hello

Iyaaaah's photo
Mon 09/12/16 02:42 AM
I have a friend, we meet only once, he asked my number and we started texting. One day, he called me in the middle of the night (2 am to be exact) he asked me if I can go out in my house because he was there outside waiting for me, I dont know if I'll go out, like duuuh! we just met once, so i decline him, but still his forcing me to go out, I asked him why do he want me to meet him in the middle of the night, he told me " I just want to see you" like "such a lame excuse" LOL I dont know what to do or react at that time, but still i didnt go out, and that time he told me " I just wanna hold you, touch you and kiss you" OMYGOD! What the hell! At thay time I cant hold my emotion amd laughed at him in the phone lol! I asked him, " do you know how to drive?" he answered " I dont know how to drive a car, but i know how to drive a person. Hahaha" Omy! He's such a flirt. At that time I knowwhat he wants, he just want to get laid! Lol so I go along with it and flirt back, I asked him" How long? Hahaha" so he answered " Longer than you think" (in a husky voice) ------ our conversation go along and lasted a hour, in the end i didnt go out. LOL

Am I that bad?

Iyaaaah's photo
Sat 09/10/16 08:23 AM
Can someone send a friend request? I hope we can be friends here :relaxed::relaxed:

Iyaaaah's photo
Sat 09/10/16 08:21 AM
:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Iyaaaah's photo
Sat 09/10/16 08:19 AM
Im new here:see_no_evil:

Iyaaaah's photo
Sat 09/10/16 08:16 AM
I like boys but I like girls more. Lol