Community > Posts By > iamsamiam

no photo
Mon 08/27/18 06:10 PM
If you want a blunt answer about what is wrong with your profile...

1. You're looking for an intimate encounter (as others have pointed out)

2. You're married

3. While there is something to be said for honesty about your preferences, your age range states that you are interested in a woman up to 28 years your junior, and yet you're too good for a woman your own age.

These are three red flags for me and it really only takes one.

no photo
Fri 11/10/17 05:49 AM

Hi Jane ..I don't doubt that you are gorgeous and sexy but I think most women on here have experienced the same messages on a daily basis .. likely a global email .. playongbyhe numbers game and hoping to get a response :wink: waving

Exactly. It renders it virtually and patently meaningless. And slightly offensive.

no photo
Thu 11/09/17 08:47 PM
You all would not believe (or perhaps you would) the number of times, JUST TODAY that I have been addressed as "sexy" or "hey beautiful" or "what's up gorgeous." As you all no doubt can see (or can't see, as the case is), I have no profile picture up. Which leads me to wonder...HOW DO THEY KNOW!?

no photo
Sat 02/04/17 07:21 PM

i am very handsome egyptian .atheletic ........romantic

Yea, we could figure that out from your pic whoa

Don't forget that we can also obviously figure out how romantic he is by how clearly he articulates his feelings in his post.

no photo
Mon 12/12/16 09:47 PM

So like an amateur I went for a dumb sounding comedy name and I think I'm stuck with it- can anyone help?

Be comforted by the fact that there are FAR worse names on this site. Your name doesn't even hit anywhere near the top of horrible ones I've seen lately.

no photo
Sat 12/10/16 09:37 AM
If you actually want an honest opinion, your entire profile is a complete turn off. Good for you for being direct about what you want, but it sets off a lot of red flags for me. That's just me. YMMV.

no photo
Wed 12/07/16 04:18 PM
Just don't give these guys the time of day. If they message you inappropriately, ignore them, block them, and move on. Little time wasted on your part and you can focus your energy on the decent guys on the site, who are actually here. I think if most women here felt confident enough to not validate such behavior, it would actually send a strong message that this is not tolerated by women online or in person.

Be strong, present yourself well, know your value, and best of luck in your search here!