Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:29 PM

i always have to laugh when i see women (and men) complaining that people should look on the inside to see the real beauty.

does that mean we should date people we find ugly?

i'm not saying that the inner qualities are not important - the two should really go hand in hand - but i'm not going to date someone to whom i am not attacted, no matter what anyone tells me.

X2

no photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:28 PM
IF older men are better, then why dont I have the 20, 30 years olds chasing me ?????
its always the 60 year olds, lol

no photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:27 PM
AMEN to Az. on the illegal issue, HOLD your ground......

no photo
Fri 05/21/10 03:23 PM
I wouldnt use the word "scary" but for me, Ive raised my kids, dont really want to raise someone eles kid.
Some guys want ladies with kids, some dont, just like some ladies want a guy that owns a house or a type of car, or guys that want only blondes, red heads, whatever, people are different, and want different things.
I personally LOVE kids, wanting to coach little league baseball again, love being around kids, teaching/coaching them, but dont want to raise anymore.

no photo
Thu 04/22/10 08:14 PM

Alguien de Puerto Rico aqui de 35 a 45 para una amistad y conversarlaugh flowerforyou :banana: blushing smooched

Ummm... What???? LOL

exactly.... welcome to America...

no photo
Thu 01/14/10 08:06 PM
"you become the company you keep" wabfab

"Im an American by birth, Veteran by choice" me

"Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country" Theodore Roosevelt

"Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all" Theodore Roosevelt

"We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language" Theodore Roosevelt

no photo
Tue 01/05/10 10:05 PM
If I dont cook, I dont eat, lol

no photo
Fri 01/01/10 09:11 PM

The last 2 I've met have lied about there age. I think older wiser. And why lie? The truth always comes out.

oh come on, like women dont lie about thier age???

no photo
Thu 12/31/09 04:25 PM

I bought myself a new digital camera the day after Christmas. I really wanted one and the sale was too good to pass up.bigsmile

what did ya get ? Ive got a Nikon D80, but want to get the 18-200VR lens, but thats a little more that I want to spend, lol

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 08:28 PM
If you dont know how to drive in snow, Stay off the roads.. and by all means, dont drive with your hazzrds on in the HAMMER lane...
Move over, come on, do people lose common sense when it snows ?? lol

anyways, rant over...

Merry Christmas

no photo
Thu 12/17/09 08:56 PM
I think it should be a federal law, that when people reach a certain age, maybe 70 ?? that everyone, needs to retake the drivers license test, the whole thing, written AND driving.
just my .02

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 09:07 PM

USA

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Religion
Freedom to Travel
Freedom to Seek Knowledge
Freedom...period
happy

X2

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 07:58 PM
my bad habits:
Trusting people.
some people I 4wheeling to much.

no photo
Sun 12/06/09 09:06 AM
snowing here in Denver, BRING ON THE SNOW, wooohoooo

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 09:17 PM
yea, thats older than I am, lol

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 07:22 PM

here is you an answer. if they really love you they wouldnt be asking you to choose

WINNER...

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 07:21 PM
well mine is my oldest at the age about 10 made me a DAD framed picture thing in school, it was soo cool, I still have it today on my desk, 5 years later, lol.

no photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:05 PM
Time with my kids. health and happines for my family and friends.

no photo
Fri 11/27/09 08:18 PM
a few that I try to live by:
1) tell the ones you love, that you love them everyday.
2) treat others, the way you, want to be treated.
3) smile.
4) what goes around, comes around.

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:22 PM

:heart: you can't make someone stay with youflowerforyou you can treat him well and hope for the bestflowerforyou

AMEN...