Community > Posts By > Wendermilliken

Wendermilliken's photo
Mon 09/26/16 12:00 PM

Girls are all the same, only think about money ? maybe thats why i´m single

So far, almost all the girls I talked only have an interest, find a man with money.
Most girls lied about the current address, city or country, 95% of women, the first question they ask is what we do in life, which is our job, because they are looking for someone to support and not looking for love.

THIS IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME

Although I find that women are not equal, most I have known here are a complete disappointment, I believe that not all women who are here are like but the truth is that most are.

So I just have one thing to say to these women:

I do not relate to the maaterial women you are describing but... on the other hand, if you had a lot of money, you would probaby be surounded by women, asking yourself if one of them really loves you for who you are or if they are there just for what you have...

Wendermilliken's photo
Mon 09/26/16 11:34 AM
Hi everybody!
During my last relationship my knight in shining armour turned out to be a morbid jealous guy so I learned about this in the hard way.

After a couple of months he started showing this condition. He got mad if I got a call when we were together (wether I took it or not). He got mad if I drew a man's attention on the street, if a male friend left me a nice comment in FB, if I added another friend there, if I couldn't answer his call because I was busy, if I got 10 minutes later than I had said, he was jealous even of old photos or memories, he demanded to know my laptop password and every other possible passwords to my mailbox or sites. He got mad at everything and he was turning more and more violent.
One day a friend told me about this condition. There is a variety of possible causes (during childhood and adolescence) but they are sick people and need treatment.

"Morbid jealousy describes a range of irrational thoughts and emotions, together with associated unacceptable or extreme behaviour, in which the dominant theme is a preoccupation with a partner’s sexual unfaithfulness based on unfounded evidence (Cobb, 1979)"

Learning about this opened up my eyes, that's why I am sharing it here.

Wendermilliken's photo
Sun 09/25/16 07:48 AM

Hii chili, um rly interested in chatting with u but i face a problem . Could u tell me how to contact u

And it proves that age matters to me... no man younger than my age can contact me! You are cute but exactly my son's age!
Good luck and best wishes!
Monik (from Chile)

Wendermilliken's photo
Sun 09/25/16 06:42 AM

P.S. GREAT BOOKS::: MEN ARE FROM MARS,WOMAN ARE FROM VENUS BY JOHN GRAY

That book should be mandatory reading in Senior High School... the world would be a better place!

Wendermilliken's photo
Sun 09/25/16 06:37 AM

Yes !absolutely understand and know what you mean...
So tired of women that post pictures..
Of their cleavage.. just screams sex bunny.. but you seem different than all those other women... you would never post a picture like that because you are interested in a real relationship.. one based only on the intellectual.. and the desire to know each other as real people not just sex objects..ohhh.. wait a minute! I just looked at your profile... picture...
Nooooo.... yet another cleavage picture... doesn't anybody just want to start off as friends anymore..lol..wink

No1 just read my mind!! How come! slaphead

Wendermilliken's photo
Sun 09/25/16 06:24 AM
Age does matter to me.
I don't think I could ever date a man who is younger than me... I wouldn't get from him that feeling of protection that I love.
And I certainly don't need anther son!

My last relationship was with a man 19 years older than me and it didn't work just because he turned out to be morbid jealous!
Some of my friends said that maybe he couldn't handle having a much younger gf... I don't know.

Wendermilliken's photo
Thu 09/22/16 07:13 PM
"The study by Polish anthropologist Dr Boguslaw Pawlowski, to be published by the Royal Society, suggests we are programmed to choose partners..."

"Men prefer to look down on a woman, while women are attracted to taller men."

"Females prefer taller men. Taller men have higher social status, earn more and are at lower risk from illness. They also have better reproductive success, as do shorter women - so a male will look for a smaller female," Pawlowski said.

Wendermilliken's photo
Thu 09/22/16 07:01 PM

No Actually, it's guys who don't fill out a profile..... hint hint.

This guy does. And I'm short. But don't live alone. I have a crazy terrier that will eat me when I die. That way I can die useful. She's a street dog so she'll eat anything. LOL.

OMG! This last comment made me literally cry with laughter! I hadn't had such a great laugh in days so, thank you!

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 07:02 PM

I am attracted to tall men... 1.80 or taller... well, that's tall for me (1.57)... I guess it's still the primitive brain just looking for the Alpha male :wink:

Sure, Caveman/ Cavewoman mentality still exists.
And also it is a sexual preference/ attraction.

And in my case, it was also natural selection.
Most of relatives are short (& my ancestors). Most of the women were/are under 5'1. And most of the men 5'8 and under.

So I said, to myself... enough of that, and hunted basketball & hockey players & tried to build my own team. laugh

* I only managed two... not easy giving birth to semi giants*

WOW! How tall are your children???

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 07:00 PM

6..feet 4in.. laying down..lol

OMG!
noway

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 05:46 PM
A beautiful thread indeed! It reminded me of Nelson Mandela's beautiful quote:

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite."

A hug from South America, Travelerdreamer.

Monik

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 03:18 PM
I am attracted to tall men... 1.80 or taller... well, that's tall for me (1.57)... I guess it's still the primitive brain just looking for the Alpha male :wink:

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 02:28 PM

How many languages can you speak and what are they?

I can speak English and I am learning Te Reo (maori).

As a child in our schools english was the main language taught. French was the only an option at High school.
Now days students learn different languages and cultures because it's part of the NZ Education Curriculum in all year levels.

Wow! You are learning Maori language! I have never seen longer words ever! I used to live in New Zealand and kids in Grammar School had to choose either French, German or Japanese as a second language. I found your Curriculum there to be most interesting!! I loved it, actually.
I'm fluent in Spanish and English and I'm learning German now. I was learning Italian as well but German turned out to be far more complex than expected so... now, my "language time" is for German. Ja! Ich lerne Deutsch =)
Greetings to the beautiful Aotearoa! Miss it!

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 02:03 PM

Has anybody else noticed that most of the women who claim to be from your area are from eastern europe? there grasp of basic english SUCKS!

I don't see the problem really ...
I mean ...
It's "Eastern Europe"
"English"
"Their" not "there", with capital T as it's the first word of a sentence.

Okay... with so many quoations I don't know who wrote this, originally, but I loved it!! I'm a teacher so... I just LOVED IT!

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 01:55 PM

most women on this site are not American

This is an international site... so, why does that surprise you?

I'm from Chile, South America. I'm a Spanish native speaker but I think my English is good enough to communicate with anyone here.
In fact, I write blogs for an American travel site (Suja Travel) and I have realized, through the comments under the blogs, that people know very little about South America or Latin American in general.

I loved the post of the guy who had learned that Russians were evil people until he met them in person! That is the spirit! The XXI century should be a global time, sharing spirit... hasn't the world had enough of discimination already?!

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 12:52 PM

Well not all men like stick insects, I much prefer to be able to at least grab hold of something.

As long as she can't beat me in an arm wrestle I'm good to go.

You made me laugh! Great comment!

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 12:44 PM
MAPS.ME
It works great with or without net connection. You just need to download a certain city in advance...

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 07:32 AM

Depends on the pictures and the words....wink.wink...lol

I agree with you... not everyone can be a scammer! The world will be lost when nobody trusts anybody anymore!

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/21/16 07:13 AM
I'm sorry for all guys here... those adds keep showing you Russian top models! How often do you get to meet a woman like that, for real?!
They make us all (normal women) look short and fat... LOL!

2 Next