Community > Posts By > Wendermilliken

Wendermilliken's photo
Mon 05/15/17 11:14 AM
...7 months ago, Arn72 from Canada and Wendermilliken from Chile met on this site. Now, we are together at last, enjoying our love in beautiful British Columbia! I wanted to share a couple of photos but couldn't figure out how... My message is one of hope, especially for those who are a bit disheartened because they live in a far country. LDRs are not easy, but they are absolutely worthy when the person you met is the right one. At the end of October 2016, Arnie and I deactivated our profiles here 'cause we both felt we didn't need to meet anyone else... Today I just came to share our happiness with everyone else in this site looking for true love. Have a great day all of you, best wishes and a big Thank you Mingle!:heart: biggrin

Wendermilliken's photo
Tue 10/25/16 08:50 PM
I came here hoping to meet someone special and I think/feel I just did. I'm going to give him my whole time and attention because he is just incredible!
Thank you Mingle2!
Good luck to every one!

Wendermilliken's photo
Sun 10/16/16 12:55 PM
It takes very special people to keep a LDR alive and true along time.
My daughter met a nice young man online 4 years ago. He travelled to meet her after 2 years, he proposed, she accepted. One year later she traveled to Europe and spent 3 months with him... and she is doing that again on the first week of December. How they manage to keep their love alive? By being in touch every day, Skype, whatsapp.. I see they share most of what they are doing than people who actually live together! They fully trust each other and that is precious to see!
As soon as she finishes college they will get married and she will move to live in Europe.
LDR can work but not for those who are impatient/desperate. They take time, patience and trust.

Wendermilliken's photo
Sat 10/15/16 07:42 PM

there are a surprising amount of fakes on here, don't understand why they do it though, no one's actually stupid enough to hand over their bank details or anything

You are so right! I wonder what are they after, then... The one guy I dared to give my number to and talked on the phone a couple of times... turned out to be fake! Now I wonder... who was I talking to?? All I know is that he was a grown up man with a strange but nice accent... Too bad... both conversations were really nice. I didn't realize he was a scammer until I decided to check his photos on Google images slaphead
So now, that's the first thing I will do! IF I ever trust a guy again!

Wendermilliken's photo
Sat 10/15/16 07:27 PM
Hi... welcome. I see you only have one photo on your profile... scammers have just one or 2 photos normally. A profile with more photos tends to look more real. You also have the age problem... it says 30 years old and then 49. Moderators know who can help you fix that.
Good luck with your search!

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 10/12/16 03:21 PM
If you date someone your parents don't like, and you care about what they think, you can pay a high price for that. It happened to me back in 2014. I started dating someone mom didn't like (after a couple of months I understood she saw something that I didn't...) I suffered on both fronts... that guy gave me a really hard time and mom stopped talking to me for months. I think I will take her experience and wisdom into account next time. Mothers have that 6th sense out of loving their children, I think.

Wendermilliken's photo
Sun 10/09/16 07:38 AM

pansexual is the one that confuses me...

I'm really confused too... a few days ago I read in a Forum the words "Sexrall relationship"... didn't dare to ask what was that...

Wendermilliken's photo
Thu 09/29/16 03:16 PM

Hi! I tried to msg you privatley but I couldn't...

Thanks Monik and yes we seem to have much in common. Don't know why you couldn't message me?? wow both rushed into marriage but lasted 21 years :) So we are good advertisements for how LDR can work happy

Catlady, only males can privately message you, it's in your settings (well, same thing is in mine so... lol) Best of luck! =)

Wendermilliken's photo
Thu 09/29/16 01:23 PM
Hi! I tried to msg you privatley but I couldn't... which I totally understand. I wanted to tell you much more than I will here, cause, as you already experienced, you are exposed to misinterpretation and getting some comments that will make you cringe...
We have many things in common and I feel I totally understand what you mean. I also met my husband during holidays and married him after 21 days. Maybe that was crazier than brave! lol
We were happily married for 21 years. It took me almost 4 years to open up to the idea of loving again because, as I said, I was happily married.
Now I'm not looking for someone in the area, not even someone who speaks my same language (Spanish). My family is spread around the world and I'm willing to move if I found that special someone and he is already settled in his country. Long distance is an issue because a mature man will not just meet you here and fly away with you. Both of you will need time to get to know each other (Skyping, texting, mailing) to the point where at least you feel that spark that jump starts all the rest. A high % of people are looking for someone in the area, someone they can meet in the short term, but there is a minority that will take time to get to know you, if they get to see you as a special and worthy lady far over the distance thing. So stay positive, enjoy your freedom (while it lasts, lol!) and it will come. I wish you all the best! Monik

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/28/16 06:12 PM
I've been here for 9 days. I see that 13 guys have "Matched" me but I will not pay to see who they are. Those who are really intersted in getting in touch will leave an introductory message... I think.
I hope you enjoy your experience here.

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/28/16 05:49 AM

Well, I had to learn to pretend to be jealous. I either trust someone or I don't. If I don't then I'm gone. However, I've had a couple women ask me why I didn't care about them. I was confused by such a question but answered that I did. Their response was that I must not care if I don't react to them flirting and talking with other guys and going to lunch with them. I said I trusted them. But, that didn't seem to provide any comfort. I have found that women need their man to be somewhat jealous.

It's not my case, BreakingGood, I was happily married for 21 years and never knew a jealousy scene. Full trust! And my female friends were so envious of my relationship. By the way... you must have a hell of a moisturizing cream... would you mind sharing the brand? :wink:

Wendermilliken's photo
Wed 09/28/16 05:22 AM

Lady W..I totally know this morbid jealousy ...my sister suffered from this..awful..she was sure my 17 year old daughter and her 42 year old boyfriend ..my daughter just got hired and we all worked for the same company..yup..her mental illness costed me everything..my husband , my home , my job..and more..glad you were able to put him behind you...my sister is a lifer ..

OMG, I'm really sorry to hear that. I see what happened to me was nothing in comparison. I hope some time has passed since then and you are much better now. You know, with my first son I went through Postpartum Depression didn't even knowing it existed so I felt (during those days) like to worst mother in the world! Knowing or not knowing makes a great difference. I didn't know about this syndrome until it touched my life in 2014.

Wendermilliken's photo
Tue 09/27/16 08:57 PM
I think so far this thread ratio is 11:4... hard to say with the photo bubbles.

Wendermilliken's photo
Tue 09/27/16 10:26 AM

What do you think is more important, love or goals? Why people only realize love is more important when they get older? They search for love when they are already old cuz they rejected love that found them when they were younger.

Hi! I can only speak for myself. Love has always been paramount for me. I embraced it when I was very young, I was happily married for 21 years... and now my Goal is to Love again.

Faith, Hope and Love are 3 things life is not worth living without... I think.

Wendermilliken's photo
Tue 09/27/16 06:25 AM

what law says that Wendermilliken has to give her ex a fair trial?

Sure, we won't know his side of the story, but we don't have to.

What matters is that Wendermilliken does what is best for her.

Maybe Wendermilliken isn't doing what's best for her.

huh Dude, seriously?

Wendermilliken didn't come here to be attacked by strangers who don't know her.

Thank you Dodo. You know, when I was going through that miserable time, one of my best friends Johvanna (not a male friend as it was suggested recently) told me about this syndrome. She had had a partner who suffered from it. We googled it together and saw that my bf fit 10 out of 15 features listed there and also the reasons... strong abandonment feelings as a child. He had lost his mother at the age of 5 and then lived with a step-mother who mistreated him. I'm sorry he had to suffer so much. I really thought we had everything to be happy together. I never imagined he had such behavior.

Wendermilliken's photo
Tue 09/27/16 06:13 AM
To: Ciretom
I hope you read this. Thank you for the time you took to comment here. In fact your comment is so long that I will not quote it.
I understand that you are trying to imagine a typical male's version of what happened to me but your story is completely far away from what I went through. You suggest that I am and did a lot of things that I am not and did not do. I have been in Facebook for over 8 years... and this man to whom I had known for 15 years, was one of my FB friends since ever. I'm not the kind of person who sits in front or next to someone to grab a phone and start looking at it! I think that it's totally disrespectful. I even criticize people who do that, actually. It wasn't my fault if I got a call while we were together. If I answered, he said I wasn't respecting our time together. When I stopped answering them he said I didn't want him to hear what I was going to say! If someone stares at me on the street, it's not my fault and I don't deserve a mad man by my side for that... on the contrary, my brother told him once: You should be proud as you are the one holding her hand. (What a different point of view!)
I'm just here to let the Othello Syndrome known, it's the purspose that drove me to write this post. I kept waiting for things to improve but, on the contrary, I started suffering real violence. By definition, a normal person gets jealous out of real reasons, a mobid jealous creates the reasons in his/her mind, out of no real facts or evidence. Knowing that they are sick and need treatment could save a woman or a man's life as well.

Wendermilliken's photo
Mon 09/26/16 05:17 PM

You lucky you managed to get away from this guy. Yes, looking like Zeta Jones probably made him even more j, and he being 20 years older( WTH were you thinkin,,,,did you need a sugar daddy at the time??)just could not handle all the attention you were getting...You are fortunate not to be locked up in some dark basement, and not allowed out....So, you should count your lucky stars and be careful what you wish for....now go find someone your age..ha ha...

Thank you for your words and advice. I don't think I was searching for a sugar daddy as this man was totally broke. On the positive side, I learned to recognize the Othello syndrome from the first stages so I will know how to proceed if (God forbid) I ever encounter it again.

Wendermilliken's photo
Mon 09/26/16 02:41 PM

THIS A ONE SIDED STORY..!!!!..CAUSE I KNOW RELATIONSHIPS ARE NOT ONE

SIDED.....I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HIS SIDE ALSO......

I'm sorry, that's impossible. Just let me say this: He was my boyfriend not my husband. I had chosen/decided to start a relationship with him... why ON Earth would I be trying to cheat on him, 2 months after we just had started! I had no need for lies. If I would have been interested in someone else, it was as simple as breaking up.
In the end he admitted to have a problem and sought psychological treatment. Unfortunately he had already killed my love, my respect and admiration so...

Wendermilliken's photo
Mon 09/26/16 01:31 PM

OP, Yes most knights get thrown from their horse and prove that the shine was just the sun on the other side of them that was blinding you. Too many controlling people out there. Sorry you had to experience one of them. Better luck with your next find!

BTW, I will confirm Maxsterx is not a Knight in shining Armour, his Armour is a very rusty so he might be a good find for you... Just saying... spock

laugh

Thank you 2email... but I'm not sure if "controlling" and Morbid Jealous is the same thing... I love my partner to know where I am and what I'm doing, but what I experienced was violence and out of no real reason!
And... Maxterx is not a Knight in shining armour... good to know, 'cause I keep looking for a Knight... there must be one left somewhere. Lol!

Wendermilliken's photo
Mon 09/26/16 12:04 PM

I guess it doesn't help that you look like Catherine Zeta too.

Wow! Best compliment ever! Thanks! lol

He was 20 years older than me... some of my friends said that maybe the age difference made it even worse. I don't know.

Previous 1