Community > Posts By > Cheitane

Cheitane's photo
Tue 06/02/20 04:38 AM
Yes indeed, that's what happened. I didn't think it was possible this member sent me a reply just before to deactivate, so I didn't think to this possibility and didn't check. I will never know what she/he wanted to say to me.
Thank anyway for your quick reply.

Cheitane's photo
Tue 06/02/20 01:56 AM
6 hours ago I received an e-mail warning me to a new message on Mingle2. But when going to check in my mailbox on the site, this new message doesn't appear. What's the trick ?

Cheitane's photo
Tue 03/03/20 06:40 AM

Well actually, ">2.13m" means "less than 2.13m" so I guess that covers almost everyone. bigsmile

mzrosie - Not at all. It's the contrary.
> = more than
< = less than

Cheitane's photo
Mon 03/02/20 02:43 PM
@ nickistaken - Oh, really ? This dating place is really full of (sometimes funny) surprises...

But how could we get such differences between different users ? They are technically very smart ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheitane's photo
Mon 03/02/20 01:23 PM
I wonder. Is this a bug ?

Why, for 1 or 2 weeks, around half of the females' profiles are noted "> 2.13m" in the height field ?

Are women of the world suddenly grown so much ? :wink:

I confess I didn't check the males' profiles. Maybe it's the same ?

Cheitane's photo
Fri 12/06/19 09:42 AM
Edited by Cheitane on Fri 12/06/19 09:46 AM
I'm put off and really angry.

Not only this favourite function has been removed suddenly, but my previous message here where I expressed my surprise and displeasure was suppressed.

It is clear members have nothing to say on the way Mingle2 is managed, and they may not express their critique.

I wonder on which real elements you base your arguments to explain this decision. Out your fantasist feelings.

Though let admit that "many members did not like" the "favourite" function. And then ? What about the other (few?) ones like me who find this very useful and important ? They just are sh.. ?

But I just wonder when I read "it just felt creepy to some". This lets me voiceless. All the dating or social websites I saw have this kind of function.

I guess this message will be quickly "removed" too, like my first one on this topic. And like my next membership payment.

Cheitane's photo
Fri 12/06/19 09:39 AM
Edited by Cheitane on Fri 12/06/19 09:47 AM
I'm put off and really angry.

Not only this favourite function has been removed suddenly, but my previous message here where I expressed my surprise and displeasure was suppressed.

It is clear members have nothing to say on the way Mingle2 is managed, and they may not express their critique.

I wonder on which real elements you base your arguments to explain this decision. Out your fantasist feelings.

Though let admit that "many members did not like" the "favourite" function. And then ? What about the other (few?) ones like me who find this very useful and important ? They just are sh.. ?

But I just wonder when I read "it just felt creepy to some". This lets me voiceless. All the dating or social websites I saw have this kind of function.

I guess this message will be quickly "removed" too, like my first one on this topic. And like my next membership payment.

Cheitane's photo
Fri 11/15/19 01:59 PM
I didn't see a really convenient section in this forum for my question, so I put it here.

Around 10 days ago I observed a sudden large rise of members connected. At least for females -since I don't look for males, I confess :-)
When I talk about "large rise", it's actually about twice.
A few days later my profile was also suddenly "matched" by much more persons than ever before.

Naturally I don't complain about that, at contrary. But I wonder if there's any cause s.o. could say me about that ? I can hardly believe it's just by chance...

Cheitane's photo
Sun 10/06/19 03:39 PM
What that, sex ?

I think I already heard about, but I don't remember well...

Cheitane's photo
Sun 10/06/19 03:37 PM
Why Kosovo is not in the countries listing ?
I wonder when the more little islands are...
You don't recognise this country ?

Cheitane's photo
Sat 05/12/18 03:09 PM
Hello,

I got a little technical problem with the mingle2 site for few days.

Though I absolutely didn't change anything on my PC or browser setting, profiles on the site don't display correctly anymore. I still have access to all the functions, but without the graphic "buttons".

But when there's more than 1 pic on the profile, if thumbnails are still there, no way to display it.

I use a Mac OS (10.10.5) and Firefox.

I hope s.o. can help.

Thank you.

Cheitane's photo
Mon 11/28/16 01:17 PM
Edited by Cheitane on Mon 11/28/16 01:18 PM
Thank to everybody for these explanations and tips.

Indeed I didn't refer to Mutual Matches (only) but to a part of the profiles'pictures.

Thank to Mike who understood, and specially to Charles for hes tip.

Indeed I had to think about it by myself. I don't use the Google browser, but Firefox. But just right clicking on the pic and chosing "display the picture" (I translate from French) and it's o.k., the browser shows the pic correctly (though sometime it looks smaller than on the profile page, but it's just due to the photo resolution).

Cheitane's photo
Sun 11/27/16 05:14 PM
How it happens that pictures are so awfully distorted on Mingle profiles ? I never saw that anywhere on social web sites... It's as much absurd as the huge majority of profiles here are empty (without any information) out the pic...