Community > Posts By > Red35670

Red35670's photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:59 AM
Hun, I have come to the conclusion no one is serious on these dating sites. Sorry, jmo.

Red35670's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:28 PM
I was hoping to find a man in Alabama but you know I may have to look in other states because I am beginning to think that guys in Alabama just like to play games. Whats wrong boys, didn't get enough play time when you were kids? I don't know about other women on here but my profile says serious, not on here to play around. Just the way I feel and don't care if another man on this site ever contacts me again. If you are not serious plz don't and thankyou!
I really am a good hearted and fun person but you got to be serious.

Red35670's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:15 AM
Hi! Welcome! Please come back.

Red35670's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:13 AM
Hello and welcome!waving

Red35670's photo
Sat 10/17/09 08:38 AM
There is a Christian Singles Dance tonight in Huntsville from 6-10 at the JC's building on airport rd if anyone is interested. Sorry, should have posted it sooner.

Red35670's photo
Sat 10/17/09 08:35 AM
Hi! Not sure if I am posting this in the right place or not but anyone living in Huntsville Al. or close by there is a Christian Singles Dance tonight from 6-10 at the JC's building on Airport rd.
Thought you might be interested and want to go if you didn't know about it.

Red35670's photo
Fri 10/16/09 04:50 PM
Yep kinda and I just realized I spelled curtosy wrong I think... I think it is curtosy instead of curdosy. Knew that didn't look right. LOL!

Red35670's photo
Fri 10/16/09 01:28 PM
I live in the northern part just south of Huntsville

Red35670's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:34 AM
What happened to common curdosy and respect these days? Seems to be dead like this site (Alabama Chat). I mean I thought people are on here to meet people and chat and make new friends if nothing else, right or wrong? Does that mean being rude? Let me explain. When you contact someone or someone contacts you and it is just a friendly hello and you read it or know they read yours but no response is that not just plain rude? I would have thought at least still in the south there would be better manners than that. I may get blasted for this but don't care. If someone contacts me unless it is vulgar or does not deserve a response whether I am interested any further than a friendly hello back or not I at least respond and say thankyou and then if the person continues to pursue something I am not interested in then I politely or try to tell them why I think it would not work but not to respond to an initial hello. That is plain rude! Sorry but down right rude and hope they find a woman that likes rudesness and bad manners. Not me!:angry:

Red35670's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:21 AM
Hell Will and thankyou for posting. How are you?waving

Red35670's photo
Thu 10/15/09 06:45 PM
Well when I saw there was an alabama chat and checked it out the last post on any thread was 13 days ago. I know people check out the site more often than that. I would like to chat with people in my area as well as other areas but think an alabama chat is a good idea. Obviously not to other fellow alabamians. LOL!

Red35670's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:10 PM
New to this site and kinda looks like the Alabama chat on another site I belong to. Dead! Come on people lets get this chat going. Oh, and hi to everyone.waving