Community > Posts By > cassieflames

cassieflames's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:19 PM
So true I know I was skeptically seen as most of kthe other sites say free butare not but ive never been asked for a dime for this site. THANK YOU MINGLE2!

cassieflames's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:18 PM
What does a woman want?

My answer would be somepne who is honest, doesnt cheat and can have fun doing the most boring thing. I dot ask for a lot i dont need money, a big........., or anything like that. That is not what makes the man just be yourself if a woman likes you then she does and if she doesnt then would you really want to be with her anyways? Im not a very picky girl i only look for a few simple things(stated above) and then I wait and see how everything works out.

cassieflames's photo
Sat 10/24/09 07:29 AM
ok so heres my favorite a guy lives by himself but he always has to get up and help him sister with something the next day its his cousin, aunt, mom, grandma, friend and so on do you really think your fooling anyone.

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:27 PM
I would give it to my special other no doubt in my mind

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:54 PM
omg you just hit a major spot in me i dont know if we are meaning the same thing but reading that just brought up billions of old memories that ive been hiding inside me forever. I've never read some thing that has ever touched me but yet at the same time me me sad but it was something that i really needed to hear. Thank you more than you will ever know.

2 Next