cassieflames's photo
Thu 11/05/09 01:07 PM
much much better and tons of good luck to you

cassieflames's photo
Thu 11/05/09 11:29 AM
MDonalds at 17 i quit after 3 days

cassieflames's photo
Wed 11/04/09 10:39 AM
When my brother got sick and my parents couldnt afford to pay his bill they called up his service provider and explained the circumstances and the provided was very understanding and said that due to everything they would wave that months bill which i still appreciate. So try that i guess if you r willing to share with the provide what the problem is well good luck with whatever you choose to do

cassieflames's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:50 PM
A lil guy i know once told me that if you love someone get them a bunch of dirt. Confused me asked why. He stated to plant the tree of love. I thought it was really cute. When he was 3 his parents got married and planted a tree in the backyard its there love tree is what they told him. He also said if mommy forgets to water it dad will forget he loves mommy.

cassieflames's photo
Mon 11/02/09 01:47 PM
Just out of a relationship i decided to find myself. What a found was a person who is caring, honest and compassionate and who stay in a relationship where she was miserable for too long. I want to be healthy, happy, loved, and stable.

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:36 PM
wouldn't it be great if you were loved for who you were

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:33 PM
I hope daddy rots in He** He deserves it if you can harm a child in anyway because you cant control yourself then you deserve everything you get and more. If a child is upset and crying and you cant handle it set them down in a crib and walk away for a minute. A minute of crying is nothing comparing to injuring your child forever and even if the child doesnt get hurt you still have to live with what you did. I feel awful for that child and for the mother how must she feel just going to work like you do everyday and coming home to a child who is injured. Well good luck to the baby and that father is worse than a piece of scum.

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:23 PM
I am not scareed of pitbulls one of my ex's use dto raise them and i never got hurt or even felt threatened. If its raised by a crappy owner of course but you could have an angry lab too.

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:00 PM
I say they need to be sent back first its illegal second who would make all my thousands of purses i love to buy?

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:58 PM
I would be a fish i love the water and would live in it if i could if there was such a thing as a mermaid i would choose that

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:46 PM
HEY ALL OF YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT WINDSOR DRIVE REAL GUYS WHO ARE RESPECTFUL AND APPRECIATE THERE FANS AND THERE MUSCI ROCKS TOO SORRY IM A HUGE FAN I LIVE ABOVE ONE OF THE BAND MEMBERS AND THEY ARE ALL GREAT WITH INSTRUMENTS AND EVERYTHING! CHECK EM OUT!

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:43 PM
a naughty cop

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:34 PM
F me! look i dont even need 3

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:13 PM
Well the picture is good and the text is good so i like it but i dont know what its susposed to be better than but i say its good leave it

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 04:47 PM
Judas Priest hands down

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 04:45 PM
Well I think your good looking and talented according to your profile so good luck on this site and life in general

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:57 PM
I was in that situation with my great grandma she was the one who raised me and ultimately if you love someone or something enough you do whats best for them and if they are in pain that would be letting them go its best for them even if it is hard for you at least there are always the memories.

cassieflames's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:54 PM
Omg that is awful. I can't even believe that so many people would stand around. I definetly would have stepped in without a doubt or even a thought of myself when someone is in trouble you help and hope that if you are ever in trouble someone will do the same thing for her.

cassieflames's photo
Thu 10/29/09 02:05 PM
omg its was awesome much much better than the i dont know what to say here and hey its nice to know about a person before you talk to them and after reading that i feel like i know you which is really nice. As for is it too much I think hell no its perfect and i didnt even notice hte "I" thing. Well good luck finding someone!

cassieflames's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:22 PM
I used to love my job but now they are forced to give me off becasue I hurt my back and they are being extremely unprofessional over it and you know what i dont plan on going back they say im the best teacher they have ever had then they owe me some respect oops to bad we are so understaffed they cant stay open without me oops goodbye center.

Previous 1