Community > Posts By > anon_13

anon_13's photo
Tue 10/04/16 02:33 PM
Disregard this post didn't mean to post it here

anon_13's photo
Tue 10/04/16 02:02 PM
As a caucasian and a human being I refuse to feel guilt for something I had no part in. As a native American I refuse to place guilt on those who had nothing to do with the past.
I'm really quite irritated I even feel the need to say this. When the discussion of race had been brought up in the past people have acted like my opinion has no weight simply because of the color of my skin. I actually felt saddened for a minute because maybe if I weren't so fair skinned some more people would care about what I have to say.
**** that though, and **** everyone that tries to dismiss someone's ideas simply because of their skin pigmentation.
Racism goes in all directions; if you can't accept that it will keep cycling.
Granted we may never completely rid humanity of racism, but society should; you would think, be able to recognize how making it socially acceptable again is in no way beneficial.

anon_13's photo
Sat 10/01/16 09:30 PM
THE HILARIOUS THING IS that I started out more on the anarchist side of ****. I was raised to be distrustful of authority. Okay, so what happened? Well I actually started debating with people of a different mindset and they ran circles around me. I couldn't ignore the problems in my own reasoning and here we are now. If you have any good arguments against my decision to go back into a less extreme end of the spectrum I'd surely love to hear them. However don't think it's not something I don't have experience with.
Always be skeptical of authority, but also be skeptical of those saying they know "the truth" about authority. Keep in mind EVERYONE is trying to sell you SOMETHING.

anon_13's photo
Sat 10/01/16 09:26 PM
You ever just browse over a thread and almost immediately be reminded of paranoid schizophrenia? No offense to those who have it. I just don't think a lot of people realize what they say and how they behave very much reflects mental illness.
Then again under extreme stress even healthy minds can experience things that are similar to the effects of various mental illnesses.
Kinda makes me curious about how much some people's ideas will change as their situations change.
Like myself for example; I too experience these weird mental disturbances. I've just been working to identify them for what they are.