Community > Posts By > joed1989

joed1989's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:27 PM
hey therewaving well, im joe- thought i'd get my name out here to improve those chances of just sparking up a chat with someone. So if you likey what you see

<----blushing (have more pics!)

check out my prof. and hit me up, and i will most likly get back to you flowerforyou

Sorry ladies, i must draw a line on 18-25. Nothing against you, just seeing someone who might have known my older bro in highschool would be kinda creepy to me, lol.

joed1989's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:18 PM
Allow there :smile: well, just thought i'd get my name out here, so, if you like what you see (i have more pics too happy )
<----blushing

check out my prof. and give me a messege, i'll be sure to write backflowerforyou

joed1989's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:13 PM
Yes, the subject messege is a bit lame, but anywho, give me some constructive criticizim if you dont mind, in return, i could do the same for you if you'd like drinks

joed1989's photo
Tue 10/20/09 02:08 PM
And being close to a relitivly populated area would help also- of course, even then, you might not get too many matches within a select area (like within 100 miles), for me, i get 82 matches within 100 mile radius, and my advanced search includes girls that pretty much not married, lol. You'd probably want to messege ppl that have been on recently, instead of when it says 'been away for more than a month', they're probably not coming back sad2, sucks for me, bc the majority of girls i messeged where all like that, tears . Might be good if you want a penpal, or long dist. relationship (as you can search and find MUCH more peeps to try and talk to). 'course, im an up-close-and-personal type of guy- so long dist. is kinda noway for me