Community > Posts By > ennuianomie

ennuianomie's photo
Sat 10/15/16 05:55 PM
feed the cats

ennuianomie's photo
Fri 10/14/16 06:48 PM
I'm looking for one of those many corners of the internet inhabited by real people, with actual thoughts.

ennuianomie's photo
Fri 10/14/16 06:33 PM
All time? Too Many...

-Half-Life 2 +
-Civilization (all)
-GTA (all)
-Baldur's Gate + IWD +
-Mass Effect +
-Zork (all)
-Pillars of Eternity
-Divinity: Original Sin
-Homeworld +
-Missile Command
-Centipede
-Defender
-NHL (EA)
-Fable 2
-Populous
-Tetris

...and more

ennuianomie's photo
Fri 10/14/16 06:09 PM
How lucky I am

ennuianomie's photo
Fri 10/14/16 05:25 PM
Hard working men thoughts:

Generally men are taught that their individual success and that of their families is based solely on their individual displays of stoicism and strength, both mentally and physically.

It's as if men think they have some crazy super-power to control everything; and they believe the more energy they exert demonstrating strength, the more control of others they are entitled to.

For example, a man that works with their hands, or one that trades stocks for a living takes great pride in working insane amounts of time in under insane conditions. Men believe this kind of behaviour makes them stronger and entitles them to pretty much rule the world by force.

But the reality is that this kind of thinking not only destroys masculinity, but it damages everything and everyone in its proximity. It creates a toxic masculinity that hurts men. Men by design, are more fluid in expression and built to experience more than the cartoonish notion of gender and masculinity that pervades our culture.

ennuianomie's photo
Fri 10/14/16 04:58 PM
You are what you believe

ennuianomie's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:47 PM
****... I slept in