*4 Sundays*

*4 Mondays*

*4 Tuesdays*

*4 Wednesdays*

*4 Thursdays*

*4 Fridays*

&

*4 Saturdays*.

This Happens once every *823* years. This is called *money bags*.

considering there will be 4 weeks, there fore 4 of each day of the week every single FebRuary, I am not so sure why that is a shocker to you lol

mthippie's photo
Tue 01/31/17 04:45 PM
did you check the size of the files?? if they are too large they wont get loaded
you can ask a site moderator for help and they can probably help you get your pics posted
good luck :)

mthippie's photo
Mon 01/30/17 08:33 PM

Coulda meant, Hi there...

oh well then, silly me lol

mthippie's photo
Mon 01/30/17 07:45 PM

Hi dir

ummm who is "dir" and why not send them a message instead of expecting them to see it here in forum??

mthippie's photo
Mon 01/30/17 07:30 PM

Thoughts/Suggestions? I seem to catch fakes a lot and very few real people.

the minute you post a pic of that man in the pic holding up a piece of paper that says APPLE on it, I will tell you the secret

mthippie's photo
Mon 01/30/17 06:50 PM

oh yeah
ummmmm
great question lol

mthippie's photo
Mon 01/30/17 12:58 PM

I almost had a threesome last night. but I needed 2 more people!

what about your left and right hand??
ha ha ha

mthippie's photo
Sun 01/29/17 07:53 PM
dont worry miss bunny
they are going to knock you out with anesthesia
you wont even be aware of what happened until you wake up well after the surgery
you have an anesthesiologist who is going to be in the room with you and they will NOT let you wake up during it (I know because I was freaked out by that one concept of it)
then, when you wake up from it, for a day or 2 all you are going to want to do is sleep. they give you meds for any sort of pain you had and, a few days later, you are going to start feeling a lot better
so try not to worry
but I will keep you in my prayers

mthippie's photo
Fri 01/06/17 06:01 PM
when you block someone, or, if they block you, whatever messages you have exchanged will disappear and you wont see that profile name anywhere on your page again
hope that helps

mthippie's photo
Sun 01/01/17 03:47 PM
I will send you some snow/ How much do you want>> or would you prefer the -27 that is forecast by tomorrow night

adopt me please
I want snow and cold to be a RARE thing too :)

mthippie's photo
Sun 01/01/17 09:41 AM
or are you one of those people who simply likes to be hit??
not quite sure from what you posted lol

mthippie's photo
Sun 01/01/17 09:40 AM
help with what?? teaching you how to fully post what it is you say you want help with??

mthippie's photo
Wed 12/28/16 11:41 PM
LMAO

me too but I need a REALLY old man with a bad heart who smokes, drives recklessly and has a HUGE bank account
but dodo david you cracked me up lol

mthippie's photo
Tue 12/20/16 04:11 PM
perhaps it is that you want a FWB that keeps us girls away
who wants a man that treats a woman that way??

mthippie's photo
Mon 12/19/16 05:31 PM
thank you. I hope your holiday is a good one too
as soon as I posted that, the very next message i sent it started up again. I have been sending the info to the site. I just have faith they are working on it based on how good they remove the scammers I send the reports on. this really is one of the best sites for that. so, I guess all we can do is be patient and hope they get it fixed soon :)

mthippie's photo
Mon 12/19/16 03:47 PM
apparently it is happening to all of us. If this bothers you too, tell the site why are they doing this. who knows who they are sending these matches to and then folks are thinking we sent them. it just seems so strange if you send a message to someone, you automatically match with them. I mean what if you are sending a message that says no thank you to the person and then that person gets a message
but, this site may already have fixed it as on the last scam report I sent to them, I didnt get a match message so i am sure the site knows about it. This site really is one of the best sites I know of for removing the scammers so I am thinking they are right on top of this issue too
thanks everyone for your responses. its nice to know it wasnt just happening to me
happy holidays to all of you who celebrate Christmas :)

mthippie's photo
Mon 12/19/16 12:00 PM

It's a site feature. Just ignore it.

There are, actually, 2 ways to be matched. 1. The system does it based on your search criteria and 2. Members themselves can click the match button that is on everyone's profile

I have been on this site for quite some time and it was only since yesterday that it started happening that way. I never did play that match game yet this site is sending me, and I suspect others, messages telling me how I selected them in match. I understand this site tries to match people but to send messages telling the person I am the one who selected them is really making me uncomfortable. especially when it is happening with the scammer I just reported. It is not an isolated thing. it happens whenever I report a scammer and then the scammers keep sending me more fake profiles. its like a vicious circle
but thank you for the information

mthippie's photo
Mon 12/19/16 10:43 AM
it only started happening to me yesterday
sort of creepy to think that some strange person I have never met is being told that I have somehow clicked on match for them

mthippie's photo
Mon 12/19/16 10:27 AM
is everyone else getting "automated" messages claiming they "matched" someone when they never played the game or selected the profile??
this started yesterday on December 19th and I have had no less than 7 of these "autoamated" messages from this site and then it pops them on my profile showing I matched them. I have never played that game so it makes me wonder what else this site is posting I did that I never did

is anyone else getting this happening to them too??