Community > Posts By > mthippie

mthippie's photo
Tue 02/21/17 05:37 PM
we have Trump to thank for this renewed attack on those poor people
I vote we bottle the water and shove it down trumps throat

mthippie's photo
Tue 02/21/17 02:39 PM
well there are many people here that will talk to you. Have you tried to send some messages to folks you want to meet?? you can meet some good people on this site.
good luck to you :)

mthippie's photo
Sat 02/18/17 08:58 PM

wow really was that an offer? damn and i thought i could speak inglezi quite well. now i have to sue my teachers. thats embarrassing
thx hippie

it was a joke friend. I did not mean to offend you at all. Your English is just fine :smile:

mthippie's photo
Sat 02/18/17 08:30 PM

Hi I'm new to online dating, I haven't dated in 15 years boy have the times changed I finally decide to put myself out there, maybe I waited too long are there any normal NOT FREAKY hetro males left in the world.

I don't ask for much normal respectful decent man with good intentions.
Does that exist or is it all fwb discreet hook ups. Maybe I'm too old fashioned. I not old or dead so I'll keep trying. frustrated

By the way how do you spot a fake or scammer?

woman seeking dating maybe LTR Not a hit it and quit kind of gal.

want to know how to spot a fake or a scammer, drop me a message and I will tell you a fairly sure way you can at least know you are talking to the person in the pic

mthippie's photo
Sat 02/18/17 08:00 PM

if i was a woman i would marry you:wink:

well now there is an offer he cant refuse laugh

mthippie's photo
Fri 02/17/17 02:29 AM
Edited by mthippie on Fri 02/17/17 02:29 AM
lmao
it does seem you have a gentlemen from one of your other post who says he likes you......I would not go off site with that one either lol

mthippie's photo
Fri 02/17/17 02:27 AM
if you dont know them a BIG NAH
but if you are going to do that, do one thing first
have that person post a pic of themself holding a piece of paper with some word or phrase you choose
like the name of the state they live in on the paper
at least then you will know you actually have the person in the pic and not some scammer trying to get you off site
but you really are better off to take the time to talk to someone on the site for a time and not to rush off site to talk to them

mthippie's photo
Fri 02/17/17 12:24 AM
well if you do, I think you need to take a box of tissues with you

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 09:06 PM

Arguing over the internet is kinda like the Special Olympics. You might win but you are still retarded.

hey now....I KNOW HOW TO USE MY CAPS lol

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 09:05 PM
I am not sure why that happens but you are about the 4th or 5th person that has said the same issue
try asking one of the site moderators (you can find them in the forum) and I am sure they can get you some sort of answer
good luck to you

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 08:06 PM

That place is 3 miles as the crow fly's.
Best yet instead of saying that'll be done in a while... They say that'll take a whole minute.

I have one for YOU based on some of your forum post

you can say
being popular on mingle2 is like sitting at the cool table in an insane asylum lol

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 07:35 PM
what are some of the funny sayings that you, your parents, grand parents or other folks have told you or that you have said
for example, my grams used to say when someone was really angry they were mad as a wet hen
one of my personal favs is
"I dont sugar coat it. I am not Willy Wonka"
what are some of yours??

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 05:48 PM
sure we do
we use duct tape
then they cant get away ha ha ha

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 05:47 PM
well my horror date was a bit different. it was years ago and we were walking on a boardwalk at the beach. this VERY pregnant women walked up to us but couldnt say anything. I asked her if she was ok and she said no, you are holding my husbands hand
that was the end of that date
maybe next time take the girl to a mcdonalds then, if she is dressed nice you can always take her somewhere else instead
good luck to you

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 03:24 PM

Where did you lost him ..? biggrin

Well try to introduce yourself in New Members Welcome Area so you could get the guys attention .. Help section is more like a problem solver.
But welcome anyways and good luck! biggrin waving

well maybe she wanted help to find her soul mate ha ha ha

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 03:20 PM

I don't know why guys just talked to me a week then they're quiet. Even they liked Me. It's my fault??? Or they lie to me???. 6 days ago I found a man. He told me should delete my account on this site. And talks only him. But I forgot to delete it. After that he was quiet two days. I think he will stop talking to me like guys before. I don't know why.

sounds like you had a scammer contacting you if they were telling you to delete your profile here. The scammer wants to isolate you and make you believe that YOU are the ONLY one
just make sure the guys you meet on here are real. there is a VERY easy way to do that and if you dont know what it is, send me a message and I will let you know the easy way to tell
but dont delete ANYTHING EVER for someone you ONLY know from online and only for a few days
go out, meet some nice people and have fun
you sure dont need anyone trying to take away something you enjoy

mthippie's photo
Thu 02/16/17 02:41 PM
not sure what you mean by those on your profile yo dont want there
but you can delete people on any list just by clicking on the REMOVE button
are you talking about deleting them or blocking them??

mthippie's photo
Wed 02/15/17 09:21 PM
oh I like you.....just not the same way some guy would lol
smiles anyway
you are friggin special :)

mthippie's photo
Wed 02/15/17 07:48 PM

eat matters in a relationship because I really need love

ummmmmmm........ok

not sure what that means but, ummmmmmmm......ok
hope you get to eat soon lol

mthippie's photo
Tue 02/14/17 02:29 PM

the only person you are destined to be is the person you devoted to be.

you can say that twice and mean it......
oh

you did lol

Previous 1 3 4 5