Community > Posts By > Jitsu

Jitsu's photo
Sun 01/24/10 03:48 AM
Anyone else out there on Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3?

Jitsu's photo
Sun 01/24/10 03:42 AM
Hello mate, hope all works out for you this time.

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 06:06 PM

My mom says in order to be lesbian have got to lick carpet. Well I've been licking the carpet on my bedroom floor all day and I still dont feel like no damn lesbian!!

Carpet is from the 80s! Try hardwood tongue and groove flooring! :laughing:

I've been following this thread and I have to say, MelodyGirl - that one really made me laugh laugh

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 06:02 PM

Hey!!!!!!!!!!

waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

Hello lovely lady - great to hear from you again flowers x

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 06:00 PM

Hellowaving

Hi writer_gurl waving

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:59 PM

Well.... I have a 7 year old boy you can chase around from me... cause he's driving me nuts!

No problem. E-mail him over and I'll send him back once he's worn out lol. Like your tattoo by the way. I have a few myself. I think one of them is on my profile.

Thanks!

I wish I could email him out!!! ohwell Cause I am exhausted from cleaning today... tomorrow is his 7th b-day and we are having a party!

So does that mean you're going to have a whole bunch of the little angels to run around after? :smile:

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:41 PM

Well.... I have a 7 year old boy you can chase around from me... cause he's driving me nuts!

No problem. E-mail him over and I'll send him back once he's worn out lol. Like your tattoo by the way. I have a few myself. I think one of them is on my profile.

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:35 PM

Hellooooooooooo and enjoy the time you have now with your daughter for these are your memories of tomorrow....bigsmile

Wise words TxsGal. She's sleeping next to me and I'm loving every second of it.

Hey, aren't you the one who started 'Where are all the Texas people'? I've posted there. I've chatted to Yellowrose and Silverdog. Bet you didn't know you were famous - and in the UK too lol happy x

Awwwwwwwwwwww yes that would be me ya speak of...bigsmile hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well hope the word is all good in the UK about me heheheh :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don't you worry about a thing - you're a legend flowers happy x

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:28 PM

Have a glass of beer, it always makes me sleepy.

Thanks. Are you Fearandloathing's girlfriend by any chance? :smile:

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:26 PM
Thanks CyPoet. You and Lonetar should become friends :smile:

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:24 PM

serious, he`s a cannableistic poet.

hell run knives through your ribs and hang you from hooks
while rythmicly rhymeing his way through insect books

"i love my girlfriend" is a cover story for "they`re all in the stoop"

Lonetar, this really isn't helping me sleep scared lol

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:21 PM

Hellooooooooooo and enjoy the time you have now with your daughter for these are your memories of tomorrow....bigsmile

Wise words TxsGal. She's sleeping next to me and I'm loving every second of it.

Hey, aren't you the one who started 'Where are all the Texas people'? I've posted there. I've chatted to Yellowrose and Silverdog. Bet you didn't know you were famous - and in the UK too lol happy x

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:16 PM

LOL, now thinking like that won't help you get to sleep.laugh :wink:

To late drool lol x

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:13 PM
Looks to me like you've already got tasty bits lol :wink:

DONT GIVE FEAR YOUR ADRESS

he just wants to boil your brain and eat your tasty bits, with paprika and garlic

Hmmmm it's been too long. I need tasty bits.:tongue: :wink:

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:11 PM
Hello Fearand loathing.

Thanks for the advice Mechrissy. And Lonetar, thanks for the....... well - thanks what lol

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:02 PM
Hi all,

It's 1am here and I'm wide awake. I've been running around after my 5 year old daughter all day and just can't unwind. Someone please stop by and say hello before I go nuts!! Doesn't matter where you're from.

Thanks lovely Mingle people.

Jitsu's photo
Sat 01/23/10 04:11 PM
Hi Morgoth.

I've been flitting backwards and forwards for about 3 months or so now. There are some really nice people on the site, so stick with it.

BonnyMiss is right though, most of the chat goes on in the US forums. Don't give up on the UK members though.

Good luck.

Jitsu's photo
Mon 01/18/10 03:17 PM
Edited by Jitsu on Mon 01/18/10 03:18 PM
Sultry. blushing

That was for Sparrow, by the way - I was a bit slow oops

Jitsu's photo
Mon 01/18/10 03:10 PM
Luciano Pavarotti

Jitsu's photo
Mon 01/18/10 03:06 PM
She's far to good for me ohwell