Community > Posts By > saja4u

saja4u's photo
Sat 10/22/16 09:01 PM
What about women who cheat on their man ? I have seen cases where a man is immensely in love with his woman ... and does everything he could do to keep her happy .... despite of that he is being cheated by her .... any answer to this ? i would say this is a debatable topic .... even women cheat on their man despite that man being totally faithful to her. Though I agree that proportion of a Man cheating on women is greater than women cheating on man. But yes .... both cases exists .... So i don't see any point of making a big issue of it & that too just one sided. I would say irrespective of gender it is ultimately that human who is cheating, be it a man or a woman. Everyone has their own reasoning & no one has a right to argue on that. If someone is still feeling so strongly about it, just make sure that you dont cheat on your spouse ... :) Be happy n stay blessed all !!

saja4u's photo
Sat 10/22/16 08:36 PM
Why are members so hesitant to start a conversation ? Most of them are such whose identity is a secret as they create fake identity. First of all they put in all their efforts to create such identity because they wanna be here & then they refrain from any conversations. I have experience of starting conversation with people but they refrian from even a small reply. Sometimes I wonder if they are receiving any messages at all ??

I request people to please share their experiences .... Hope somebody replies !!

saja4u's photo
Thu 10/20/16 09:35 AM
I am looking for dating with girls ... :)