Community > Posts By > dirtracer17

dirtracer17's photo
Sun 06/20/10 12:00 AM
thank you guys.iam4u ya i remember your post must say your a inspiration im only taking on one little boy you took on two kids. he can be hard to handle but he is two months old and as cute as it gets i love him and his momma

dirtracer17's photo
Sat 06/19/10 11:42 PM
many may not care or they may but i want to thank this site for helping me find the most amazing girl. we met on this website in late december started dateing on valentines day and have not looked back we are happpy togther. she has a lil boy that is two months old that obviously is not mine but have been there since day one and love him as if he were mine again thank you to creaters of mingle

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:13 PM
do you guys believe in this why or why not?

i used to think its crap i never believed in it till i met this one girl on here two totallly difrrent lifestyles she partyed alot i stayed away from that stuff she had done drugs i hate drugs just diffrent stuff like that.

dirtracer17's photo
Sat 02/13/10 11:11 AM
i dont want to a be the legal father of the child right now. if we do move in togther and get married later down the road i would not mind him taking my last name. i know if im in his life for the first few years atleast hes going to see me as dad which like i said i dont mind i will support him. but right now i dont want to be legally bound to the child because my name is on a piece of paper

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 02/12/10 09:58 PM
queene she has a GED already. she was in college to be a forensic scientist

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 02/12/10 09:16 PM
also we both unlike most younger people have our lifes planed out im already attending a tech school and will most likely end up in the miltary and she was attending school till she got pregnant

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 02/12/10 09:01 PM
ya shes having a boy.shoulda proably cleared that up before i started just throwing him in ther lol

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:54 PM
ya yellowrose im sure ill get attached to him i love babys. i have already offred helped with a few things and she keeps turning them down so im 90% sure shes not just trying to get me to buy her stuff for him

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:46 PM
no no no. i'm saying i was telling her i was taking no chances in her trying to get me to sign then taking off and trying to make me pay for him.i know its a package deal and i do plan on helping with what little i can

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:32 PM
id have to put my name on the birth certificate and i told her i wasnt doing that because im not taking chances of having to pay child support.

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:00 PM
Edited by dirtracer17 on Fri 02/12/10 08:03 PM
ya shes pregnant by another man that she was in a 2 year relationship with but he left shortly after she told him she was pregnant i believe. i've already sat down and talked to her and told her im not looking to father him and she is ok with that also we talked about her past it was the opposite of mine as i had a good past and she had a rough patch and did some stuff she admitted right away and says she will never do again.

dirtracer17's photo
Fri 02/12/10 07:50 PM
so i met a girl on here bout a month ago we have been texting and have actually went out 4 times. each time its gets funnier hanging out with her and we get along well. but long story short on valentines day we are going out on another date and this is the one i plan on asking her out. what is your guys advice on this situation should i or should i not? no stupid comments please

dirtracer17's photo
Wed 12/30/09 06:20 PM
a few problems truck drivers dont have vacation time its not that kind of job you get little time off.the company went bankrupt they had no money and had not been payin correctly since thanksgiving time. also the fuel cards the drivers used to fill up there trucks got shut off and many drivers where hundreds of miles away from home and didn have fuel to get home. last but not least these companys have the computers to shut these trucks down at anytime no matter where the truck is also they can start it without the keys if they wanted to go pick it up and either way most major trucking companys such as arrow and swift dont own there trucks the lease them from another company

dirtracer17's photo
Wed 12/30/09 04:45 PM
no thte first article i posted says they recieved a text message from main office saying that there fuel cards had been shutoff and they are to leave there trucks at a local dealership and find a way home. no legally they couldnt just strand them like that which is why many lawsuits are being filed. as for what happen to the loads they where hauling who knows.they could of had them drop off somewhere to be picked up by a seperate company

dirtracer17's photo
Wed 12/30/09 10:34 AM
there are reports of drivers still stranded.if you will like to help get some home if any are in your area they set up a facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/#/SupportArrowTruckers?v=wall&ref=nf

dirtracer17's photo
Tue 12/29/09 09:08 PM
over 1000 drivers where laid off 2 days before christmas from a trucking company called arrow trucking. you can read from this link to find out more and how you could possibly help these drivers who are stranded.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpps/news/dpgo-truckers-laid-off-via-text-message-lwf-20091229_5320910

dirtracer17's photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:07 AM
sounds like everyone is going to have some fun and relaxing days.i wish you all a safe and happy thanksgiving

dirtracer17's photo
Wed 11/25/09 09:50 PM
ive been through the same thing as you man. girls fail to realize that we will most likely be the nicest guys you can find and treat them like they should be.instead they see our heavy structure or as i call my self fluffy from gabriel iglesias and they ignore us. but in the end we might be single but there in a relationship that may not be so great because she went with looks.

dirtracer17's photo
Wed 11/25/09 09:04 PM
atleast you dont work thanksgiving.from the sounds of it i work christmas to

dirtracer17's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:55 PM
one thing before you buy it is have it estimated to see what it will cost to fix the floors and all that. plus make sure you can move the trailor i know in arizona we cant move a trailor if its over 30 years old for safety reasons.not many people know aout this law till they try to move a trailor

Previous 1