Community > Posts By > WarriorPaul25

WarriorPaul25's photo
Mon 11/28/16 07:27 PM
I just was reading an awesome thread entitled - "Is it possible to talk with a guy and not have him wanting to show me his ...(you can guess)" - http://mingle2.com/topic/508752 .

It was very entertaining reading. But there was a very valid point near the top of the thread. That is, we often attract what we don't want.

In that thread one writer pointed out specifically to the thread originator what they were doing in their profile to attract what they didn't want.

Here is what I have found on this site -
I have messaged dozens of girls. All of the ones I have heard from have been frauds. Let me explain.

Immediately they ask to move to email, text or other. I prefer text. You'll see why in a sec. We text a bit and I suggest that I'll call her. Oh no. My phone doesn't do voice or similar story.
I call their number anyway and it is always a service that converts text to email. They will always have a reason why they can not talk or meet.

Eventually (3 out of 4, that I've let go this far) they will ask for money. The 4th suddenly "moved away" and I ended the interaction there.

I have had 4 more girls start the process, but once I found the text/email service I ended the interaction.

Please look at my profile. What am I doing to attract this? Or... is there something up with this dating site?

WarriorPaul25's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:10 PM
filter out people who have not been online over a month. 90% of the search results are people no longer using this site.

WarriorPaul25's photo
Sat 10/29/16 09:14 AM
A follow-on question, for girls only --
If we lived close enough (whatever that means to you), would you message me, based on my profile?

WarriorPaul25's photo
Sat 10/29/16 06:44 AM
Thank you mzrosie

WarriorPaul25's photo
Fri 10/28/16 09:01 PM
Honest constructive feedback greatly desired and appreciated. Thanks.