Jaded

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 03/22/19 05:04 PM
Haha :)

No

H y e bicycled long distance?

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 03/22/19 04:37 PM
I feel your rage, but I fear not. I fight; not against you, but WITH you.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 03/22/19 04:35 PM
Me too.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 03/22/19 04:32 PM
No.

Have you ever run from the police?

Narlycarnk's photo
Thu 03/21/19 05:05 AM
There are people who have never heard of Jesus, including ones who came before Christ, who follow Christ more closely than many Christians. Jesus is God in human form that many of us can relate to. The Bible serves as a language to describe Him. God can speak truth through all people and nature, as well as the authors of the Bible. Only you can experience and sense God in your life; no one can do that for you.

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 03/20/19 05:25 PM
I like it. You convey those moments as realistic and timeless.

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 03/20/19 04:50 PM

An August Midnight - by Thomas Hardy

A shaded lamp and a waving blind,
And the beat of a clock from a distant floor:
On this scene enter—winged, horned, and spined—
A longlegs, a moth, and a dumbledore;
While 'mid my page there idly stands
A sleepy fly, that rubs its hands...

II

Thus meet we five, in this still place,
At this point of time, at this point in space.
—My guests besmear my new-penned line,
Or bang at the lamp and fall supine.
"God's humblest, they!" I muse. Yet why?
They know Earth-secrets that know not I.

Awesome; I always find the works you share incredibly meaningful.

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 03/20/19 06:07 AM

Walking down the street and someone comes walking in the other direction. Looks desperate. Started to make a move to mug me but stopped. He couldn’t do it, he was too nice. It never fails to shock me how poor some people are.

That’s terrible sad for the guy but glad your ok :blush:

Thanks @roundtheworld shades

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 03/19/19 06:36 PM
Walking down the street and someone comes walking in the other direction. Looks desperate. Started to make a move to mug me but stopped. He couldn’t do it, he was too nice. It never fails to shock me how poor some people are.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 03/19/19 04:39 AM
If you do that, the need for fast decisions will complicate communication. Just focus on making a good first impression, ask about them and learn nonverbally if she is interested, and honestly answer any questions.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 03/18/19 04:01 PM
This is not right. We Christians should not stand between others and God, and interfere. We are not even a minority faith at risk of alienation.

Mark 22:38-40

John said to Him, Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow us.
But Jesus said, do not forbid him, for there is no one who will do a work of power in My name and be able to speak evil of me.
For he who is not against us is for us.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/17/19 04:37 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sun 03/17/19 04:38 PM
Great! You know more than I do.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/17/19 04:33 PM
Yes

Hye watched the sunset in solitude

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/17/19 04:24 PM

The kind of life you must have endured to be joyous when trying to tear others down is quite saddening.

Hey, I like that waving

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/17/19 04:19 PM
I bet it saves money. Never stop seeking inspiration. Inspiration is needed daily even more than food.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 03/17/19 02:24 PM

On a different take (still not what I consider a Sacrifice) is the fact that I judge everyone, all the time.

I judge people as to whether I want them as part of my personal life.
Someone that is suspect of murder or rape or robery, whatever, Is not someone I want in my private life.
I feel no need to lynch them but I also have no desire to accomodate them in my personal life.
This discernment keeps me and my loved ones safe.
A moral preference.

She is talking about judging on the social level, not on a personal or legal level. On a social level, it can alienate people. But then again, some people are legitimately dangerous. Judgement is not necessarily true or factual and it can complicate open minded discourse. However, it can also effectively represent the essence of commonly held opinions, and keep people unified and positive, and who doesn’t want that?

Trust and allegiance is needed in any relation. If a guy does something to a woman that she desired not happen, or puts her in a dangerous situation and something happens, or something similar, if the guy gets a legal charge, he asked for it.

Lynching, racism, etc. is much worse. People do not like to talk about it because it makes them feel guilty, but those things are real, bad, and need to be corrected as much as possible.

Narlycarnk's photo
Fri 03/15/19 04:47 PM
Yes, when I got thirsty enough.

Have you ever wanted to express love to the world and not known how?

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 03/12/19 04:55 PM
The problem with the freedom to use smoke/vapor for any substance is that it takes away from the freedom of other people who do not want any effect from the stuff. If they made the vapor droplets larger so that it was more of like a mist than a cloud, then there would be 100% absorbed in breathing. Sometimes I enjoy if there is ambient pot vapor. Sometimes I don’t. Either way, it does not make much difference to me. I don’t use pot but the people who do are fun to be around. Health wise, moldy air is way way more harmful to breathe than ambient pot. One should just use common sense.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25