Community > Posts By > Narlycarnk

Narlycarnk's photo
Wed 04/24/19 11:28 AM
Has anyone else tried it and observed any positive or negative long term affects?

It is said that it does not add years to life but does add life to years, due to certain antiaging properties. I took it for half a year a few years ago. I have noticed it makes me feel like my body is not being taxed from the stress of life and long term leads me to a state of strong self control, physically and mentally, in addition to a feeling of wellbeing. However, it seems to dampen the long term strength gains I would usually get from new exercise routines, and it makes me get more and more flakey, but that goes away after a while of stopping taking it. I would be interested to know if the negative effects could somehow cause some kind of permanent harm long term, and what exactly are those certain benefits from the anti-aging effects.

I just started taking it again.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 04/23/19 06:20 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Tue 04/23/19 06:21 AM
I think it is better to underpromise, and meet or exceed it with what is delivered. That is what I try to do anyway.

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 04/23/19 06:09 AM
I do not make it a virtue to over promise what I am able or willing to do to help someone out.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/22/19 03:43 PM
Do you tell other people about them so they understand you, or do you keep it secret lest they sabotage you?

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/22/19 05:15 AM
Women have historically played a higher role in the Scandinavian countries (like Sweden, Norway, Iceland, etc.), where I expect it makes society feel more like a family with people more committed to each other.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 04/21/19 01:43 PM
I value your positive guidance and encouragement. You are knowledgeable about many things and communicate very effectively.

And thanks for the compliment :) :)

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 04/21/19 11:57 AM
The heart, blood, symbolize emotions and strength.

The brain, nerves, symbolize sensations and understanding.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sun 04/21/19 11:48 AM
All creation is bound in heaven, regardless of if it’s beings believe. It does not require going to the threshold of death to experience it, this can be experienced, partially, in life by us Christians and others who believe in Christ’s life and work on the cross.

My soul is not Holy, only Christ’s.

Thanks Tom so much for sharing your vision.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/20/19 04:53 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Sat 04/20/19 05:08 PM
First off, if any Atheists read this and find statements incompatible with your belief, know that I am not meaning to contradict your spirituality. I respect and to an extent understand your beliefs. Disclaimer over.

God created reality and uses the environment to communicate with us. God also created imagination. How is God not real when She created reality as well as imagination. The Holy Spirit is something one experiences in their life. God identifies Himself as “I am who I am.” If anyone wants to define it some other way go for it. Christianity is able to describe important matters that math and science cannot describe. In most places it is the most well established tool for doing this, and people generally have an intuitive understanding of the conceptualization of truth. It is an open minded and useable language.

What saved me from killing myself, when I was doubting the purpose of life, was at college where I crossed paths with a kind, old mountain man who handed me a pocket-size New Testament. I said “Cool, thanks,” it being evident from the tone of my voice that that was going to be the first time I had ever read it. He had a glow in his eye knowing he just made a difference in someone’s life.

Is sex before marriage a sin? For Christians and those of similar mindset, it is a sin, unless the mutual physical belonging is entirely “supposed;” but who wants to do that.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/20/19 03:05 PM
Thinking, pottery is being sold at Mark Hewitt’s 100th opening today, on National Pot Day.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/20/19 02:51 PM
I took apart the air-conditioner and wedged a piece of foam in between a copper pipe and a vent, and I tightened The rubber end of peace on the axle to the fan. Now the AC is really quiet and has a pleasant seighing sound.

Narlycarnk's photo
Sat 04/20/19 11:05 AM
I value hearing from someone who can see further than me. As I am thinking, life in union with God does not need religion or purpose, which are only used for life of free will to cope with knowledge of good and evil. Is this understanding reasonable? Could it be better? What is the purpose that you attack religion for?

I am very sorry about the crash and damaged health you experienced. The fact that mainstream form of transportation is so unsafe makes my heart sink. In light of that, a lot of the other things you have said make sense (transhumanism, etc.).

Narlycarnk's photo
Tue 04/16/19 04:21 PM
R2D2, Tom, MKgent, Msharmony, this is long over due, but I love you. Seakolony and you all who stopped by a few times, as well.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/15/19 06:34 PM

God exists but not as most believe.
The way I see God is it exists within the moment between the changes of state of the Universe.
It exists between time itself.
All duration has a beginning and an end.
God exists during the duration between that duration and it permeates existence.
I'm talking far deeper than intelligent design because even within a moment intelligent design dictates that duration has occurred.
God exists within the static states between moments of time.
All moments of time. Everywhere and everywhen.

Try to keep up...
A boson has a spin.
That spin is a result of changes of static states.
If you imagine that spin from them moment is in one static state, to the moment it is in its next static state, that is duration.
That duration also has a duration from point A to point B.
Between those points is also a duration.
God exists at the static state of the Universe and exists within that static state which in itself is a duration.
That existence is also a change of state on a deeper level of time.
God exists at the point where time has no duration.
That point is fundamental no matter the period being assessed.

However, even within that static state, there is duration.
Duration of existence.
Its that moment between duration that dictates there is something more than what is shown.
To exist within that moment, everywhere and everywhen is beyond the capacity of reason so God exists beyond the capacity of reason.

While it is perplexing for me to contemplate, it gives me peace to fathom that God is far beyond my capacity to understand.
I can accept that.

If religion, your religion gives you peace, what more might you want?
The God I believe actually exists, to me, actually exists.
What more could I want?

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/15/19 06:31 PM
Don’t rely on me for the answer though. Rely on God.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/15/19 05:53 PM
Do ask.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/15/19 01:19 PM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Mon 04/15/19 01:39 PM
Oh but it is central.

You don’t have to fight till the death for other people to believe. Just follow your own virtues. As we are all adults on here (there are no children, except perhaps before God), let us do the work scouting things out.

There is a reason for things being mysterious, but if someone thinks Jesus’s statement “be like the doves” means go lay an egg, something is not right.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/15/19 10:06 AM
Edited by Narlycarnk on Mon 04/15/19 11:02 AM

which is why I used the word axiomatic, meaning a self evident truth

I knew what you meant R2. I think Msharmony did too.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/15/19 09:38 AM
I am going to have to understand Her that way too happy

Spirituality is not a political thing, it is a language used by real people, for real people, based on how people live their life and what people experience.

Narlycarnk's photo
Mon 04/15/19 09:37 AM
Finding the answers your self ...
You are very wise and kind.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25