Community > Posts By > BrianBoru21

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 02:51 PM
When in Manhattan, take the subway downtown, 1 train, or various others, get off and you're at the lower tip of the city, and all the Magnificent Bldgs. built at centuries turn, the WTC Memorial was well done, the Freedom tower, Franc. Tavern,( where Geo. Washington stayed,), Pete's Tavern, McSorley's , Heliport, Gov. Island , take a bike ride up the West Side, visit Upper West Side, it's a great neighborhood, the Park, Guggenheim, ect.... lots to do, and anyone who thinks Chicago pizza is better, is nuts!

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 02:14 PM
In todays' world of everyone gets a trophy, let's not hurt anyone's feelings, sports like football are too physical, I doubt that mantra flies ! The sissy Hollywood types, who are portray themselves as heroes, are wimps. In WW2 era, and into the 50's-70's, guys who were stars, were actual real life tough guys, Lee Marvin, a WW2 Marine Hero, Jack Palance, WW2 Marine Boxing Champ, Jimmy Stewart, B-17 Pilot, etc,,, Diff world.

no photo
Sun 10/30/16 02:06 PM
If it fits the mode of a person who respects and cares for the kids today, and those before us who put themselves out in the front lines for our freedom, and a guy who loves the flag, understands that racism exists, and it goes both ways, and not an excuse for respect for the flag. I still hold doors for all, even when people are too rude, and on cell phones to respond with thanks, oh well! Still a Church guy too, but don't push it, all should have freedom to do whatever, yet don't try to alter our beliefs because it's not convenient for you're casual lifestyle. So, as Doc Holliday said, " I'm you're Huckelberry".