BluerubberMike69's photo
Sat 07/07/18 02:21 AM
Hello girls,, I am looking for a nice woman that lives in Delaware, who I can see and talk too!! Love to see her, and see if we both have anything the same, that we like or want to do with a man too!! I am a nice guy,, looking for a date with a nice woman from Delaware, I live in Delaware too!! Thanks.. Final note, ok If your like to trade numbers, that will be cool with me too!! Lets talk then.... Mike :) Smiling at you!!

BluerubberMike69's photo
Mon 05/21/18 05:53 PM
I am looking for a olderor even around my age, to talk to her, and meet the women too Looking for a woman in Delaware to have a fun time with, and do things together too!! Dinner, Drinks Walk the beach, are you out there? Message me ok thanks... Mike

BluerubberMike69's photo
Sat 05/12/18 03:52 AM
A Guy here from Delaware Looking for a friend to hang out with, and to have a good time with too!! Are you here Girl? Let me know, ok!

BluerubberMike69's photo
Mon 09/04/17 07:12 AM
Nice man looking for a nice girl, that lives in Delaware!! I like to date a woman from Delaware too! Mike

BluerubberMike69's photo
Thu 01/12/17 09:12 AM
Hi girls!! Nice guy here looking for a sweet woman to take out!! Any woman around to meet a nice guy from Delaware here!!? I will always trade my number in private, so we could talk on the phone together, her and I...... Out to meet at dinner/drinks, to talk there too! We can get to know each other a bit more, if your interested in this good, nice, honest guy here too!, plus more of me to tell you about I to you too!! Mike from Laurel, Delaware, I like to make you smile too!! Thanks Girls, see you soon!! Yes I am all 100% single too!! Let's Rock the World together, you and I.....:wink: :thumbsup: love

BluerubberMike69's photo
Mon 01/09/17 06:29 AM
Hi all of you all, I am from Delaware too!! I was here looking for a nice woman to talk to, from Delaware here!! Where are you all girl, I will be here, let me know if your want to talk sometime, ok! Thanks Mike Hugs too!!

BluerubberMike69's photo
Fri 12/09/16 05:01 AM
Hi girls, Nice guy 100% man here too,. I am very much looking for a nice woman to meet and like to take her out too! If your from Delaware, and you want to meet a nice man here, leave me a message, then if your like to talk, that will be with me! I will treat the girl very good, I just want to find that girl, to have a fun time together, once we know each other better! I am a bit lonely, I know their is a few woman out there that are lonely too! Lets talk a here our talking get too! I won't rush her, but you have to understand, I am just asking you, to see you, talk a bit first, and then move on to going out! Thanks girls,, Mike here from Laurel, Delaware, and I am a good man Honest too! Not a cheater, I am a lover, when the time comes! Thanks girls, wink! Hugs! Maybe we can trade Numbers? I am cool with that, are you>? Message3 back to this good man here...

BluerubberMike69's photo
Tue 11/08/16 05:10 AM
Hi there Girls, I am Mike here from Laurel, De. I am just looking to date a nice woman to take out, who is close to each other to meet too!~ Yes I always would like to talk first, to see how things go, when us two talk, message or even trade numbers to talk, speak on the phone too! I would rather talk on the phone, you can really understand much better about the two people a lot more!! Now if at first you don't want to talk on the phone, I understand, we can talk thru messages, or e-mails too! then!! So it is up to you, if your like to trade numbers or not!! Thank you for your time,, reading my message I just wrote here, wink! I hope your the one, that will date, or talk or even meet me sometime!! I am a honest man, never cheat, but I have cheated on,. That's a old story I really don't want to talk about, only if you want to hear it.... So message me,, lets Talk! Mike :wink: