Community > Posts By > coolwaters78

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 07:06 PM
single 30 year old male here from fredericksburg. some of my hobbies include movies,gardening, fishing, anything with the water, going to the beach, going out to the occasional bar,..etc. I am honest, open-minded, good listener and I will definitely not be a control freak. if you are interested, you can mail me at cw22fish@hotmail.com. please, females between 25 and 32 only need reply, thank you. no males at all!!!!
---conor

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:30 PM
Orioles fan here. not the year for the yankees. AL East is going to be tough for the yankees this year.

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 04:42 PM
are there any yankees fans out there or are they too embarrassed to speak out?

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 04:22 PM
the orioles simply hammered the yankees during the last series. I predict that the orioles will finish in 2nd or 3rd place in the al east. Go Orioles.

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 03:41 PM
Yes, I know I should post a picture. I just have to find the right one. As far as my interests go, I enjoy movies,fishing,gardening,going to the beach and swimming in the ocean, taking walks, etc. I am a nice honest guy and I am not a bull****ter.

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 03:22 PM
I gave this thing a go a while back and now I am going to try it again. Tell me what you think of my profile. Also, any females from fredericksburg,va or falmouth,va or spotsylvania,va drop me a line and maybe we can get together.
--Conor

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:06 PM
you are definitely right kingbreeze. hopefully mcgahee will be as good as jamal lewis was.

no photo
Sat 08/18/07 07:03 PM
don't be afraid ladies...I am a laid back guy, who is willing to try new things and I will treat you with the respect that you deserve. I am not one to play games and I am a honest guy. if you would like to know more about me, reply to this topic or you can email me at cw22fish@hotmail.com

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:45 PM
Jets won't be able to handle the Ravens crushing defense.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:58 PM
that wasn't baltimores fault. they moved away in the middle of the night in a stupid mayflower truck. owner of browns team decided to come to baltimore himself.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:36 PM
Even without Jamal Lewis, the Ravens still should have good football team this season.
Conor

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:32 PM
come on ladies...I really am a nice, respectful, and caring kind of guy. I am willing to try new ideas and I am definitely not a player. I will listen to you whether you are having a really great day or even if you are upset and depressed. If want to meet someone that will accept you for who you really are then talk to me, because I know what it takes to make a lady happy.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 12:42 AM
The Yankees should focus on the wild card race and not finishing the regular season ahead of boston. For one thing, the yankees pitching could be alot better, considering the fact that the Orioles, which is the team that I usually root for, took 2 out of three games from them this week. Also, I agree with Kingbreeze that Roger Clemmens is too old to be playing baseball and the fact that he really has not performed very well in the games that he has pitched this season. I think the yankees will probably have to play the Indians or the Tigers before they face the Red Sox in the postseason.
Conor

no photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:20 PM
Hi!! I am new to the Fredericksburg area and I am looking to meet some nice ladies to be friends or possibly go out on a date with. I am 29 years old and I work at a hotel in fredericksburg as a front desk clerk/night auditor. Check out my profile and let me know what you think.
Conor

no photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:03 PM
hey jewel...I like your photos. I am from fredericksburg,va and single.
conor

no photo
Thu 06/21/07 03:28 PM
who are your dust bunnies country belle or are you just joking?

no photo
Wed 06/20/07 06:49 PM
Hey twilights twin!!! I have had a garden every year since I was about
6 years old. I live about 10 minutes from ocean city,maryland, and this
year I am growing tomatoes, cucumbers, head lettuce, green peppers,
cabbage, broccolli, green beans, lima beans, cantelope, sugar baby
watermelon, and basil. if have a question about your gardening, feel
free to ask me and I will the best that I can to help you.
Conor

no photo
Wed 06/20/07 06:26 PM
please post your thoughts here only if you are a straight, heterosexual
woman. I am not interested in lesbians or bi-sexual females. thank
you!!
Conor

no photo
Wed 06/20/07 06:17 PM
that's pretty funny ajhagena....not really, considering I don't have a
picture posted, duh!!!

no photo
Tue 06/19/07 06:50 PM
Hey everybody!!! I am a single, attractive, 29 year old male currently
living about 10 minutes from ocean city,maryland. I like the outdoors,
taking romantic walks on the beach, going out for dinner and a movie,
gardening, fishing, sports and other cool stuff. I am a respectful and
caring kind of guy who knows how to treat a woman. If you like what you
see or would like to get to know me better, post your thoughts here.
Conor

Previous 1