Tue 11/27/07 09:20 AM
Thanks for the info, Boredinaz06drinker

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:14 AM
Run to Karlaflowerforyou and smooched her:heart: love

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:12 AM
klcflowerforyou :

That's a nice picture you have on here.......but I'll bet a picture of YOU would be a million times more beautiful.flowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink:

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:09 AM
Edited by knoxman on Tue 11/27/07 09:10 AM
If she shaves her legs for the SECOND date, that's a good sign she likes youlaugh

When she quits shaving her legs, that means it's over...or you two just got marriedlaugh !

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:05 AM
I wouldn't say this was the worst of ALL-TIME, but last year's "Man Of The Year" with Robin Williams was pretty bad. The writing was terrible, the movie couldn't make it's mind up as to whether it wanted to be a comedy, romantic drama, or political thriller. And I like Robin Williams.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:02 AM
SPIDER-MAN 3.

Best of the three Spidey movies, in my opinion. And I thought the first two were DAMN good.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:00 AM
Sure do, I remember that one episode where Col. Klink.......

....oops, I thought you meant HOGAN'S Heroes!laugh

As for "Heroes", I tried watching a couple of episodes. Slow-moving and kinda boring, in my opinion.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:57 AM

And I try watching TNA, but they try to rip off WWE too much, rather than really forming their own idenity.

Keith, you've hit the nail squarely on the head, my friend.drinker

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:53 AM
Hi csiflowerforyou

Do you think Jillian should go away because of her singing gimmick, or some other reason?

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:48 AM
Edited by knoxman on Tue 11/27/07 08:49 AM

ok i am watching this,and drew carey is horrible at this. i love him as a comedian but not for this show....

It's not fair to judge Drew Carey by Bob Barker standards. Look, ANYBODY who took that job right after Barker left was stepping into an impossible situation. The Barker comparisons started immediately. Look, I'm not the biggest Drew Carey fan anyway, but be fair to the guy. Judge him on his own merits, not against Barker. Of course, he's gonna represent a change. Nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same forever. The Barker era was magical. But it's over. Barker, to his credit, walked away on his own terms. How many of us, when we retire from our jobs, will be able to say that? Not very many, I'm thinking. But now, it's a new era. Will Carey last 35 years? Considering what he has on his plate, doubtful. But who knows? I'm just saying Give the man a chance, and don't compare him to the master. Let Carey make his own mark on the show.

Personal thought: When Barker announced his retirement, I thought the show shouldv'e retired with him. Finality. At least if the show's continuing, they hired a well-known, likeable person who does have a ton of respect for what has gone before.

no photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:05 AM
Current: Jillian Hallflowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink:

All-Time: Trish Stratusflowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink:

Honorable Mention: Victoriaflowerforyou love :heart: smooched blushing :smile: :wink:

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 12:11 PM
Good for you,MadamXflowerforyou

Hope great news comes your way on Thursday!flowerforyou :smile:

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 12:08 PM
And Barney's landlady's name was:

Mrs. Mendlebright!

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 12:08 PM
Hey, Carebeardrinker

The answer to my Hulk question is:

It was during that 2 part episode "Mystery Man" that reporter Jack McGhee learned that the Hulk transformed into a regular human(tho he didn't know it was David Banner).

Up until that point, McGhee always wondered how the Hulk could go from place to place without being sighted.

If you get a chance, check outthe excellent 3rd season episode, "Equinox" which has the best McGhee/Banner chase scene of the entire series.

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:58 AM
Well, looks like once again, my point is proven for me. I've said in post after post here that Iraq is nothing more than a welfare state, and the good ole U.S.of A is merrily signing those welfare checks.

And folks, as we all know, what's the #1 goal of a good lil welfare recipient, whether it's an individual, a corporation, or, as in this case, a country?

Simple: Their #1 goal is not only to keep the welfare checks coming, but also attempt to increase the amount of welfare given to them.

IRAQ: MODEL FOR GOOD LITTLE WELFARE RECIPIENTS EVERYWHERE!

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:27 AM
Addicted?

No, I'm addicted to Caffine-free Diet Cokes.

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:15 AM
Edited by knoxman on Mon 11/26/07 10:15 AM
MadameXflowerforyou ,

Hey, best of luck on your job interview. Go in there and be confident. And here's something most people forget (or are too nervous) to do:

ASK QUESTIONS.

Remember, they're interviewing you, but, in a way, you're interviewing them, too. Ask about pay. Work Weekends? Benefits package? When they describe the job you'll be doing, if a question about your duties pops into your head, don't hesitate to ask. This helps to show that you're interested in the position, as opposed to "just another job".

GOOD LUCK TO YOU:smile: .

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 10:06 AM
Guys, finding a woman who can cook is MUCH more important than physical attractiveness.

After all, guys:

The looks will eventually wear off, but you'll always be hungrylaugh .

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:57 AM
Begging the Steelers.....

Guys, Miami represents my last chance this year to achieve my NFL dream--to see a team go 0-16. Hasn't been done since the NFL expanded to 16 regular-season games.

Please, Pitt--Do your part to help me. I'm not asking for much--just for you to beat a team that TEN other teams have already beaten.

Miami has Rickey Williams back? No problem. Just offer him a dime bag or two in exchange for a couple well-timed fumbles. He'll be more than happy to oblige.

Come on Steelers--You can do it!!!!!!

Thanks in advance. :smile:

no photo
Mon 11/26/07 09:55 AM
Begging the Steelers.....

Guys, Miami represents my last chance this year to achieve my NFL dream--to see a team go 0-16. Hasn't been done since the NFL expanded to 16 regular-season games.

Please, Pitt--Do your part to help me. I'm not asking for much--just for you to beat a team that TEN other teams have already beaten.

Miami has Rickey Williams back? No problem. Just offer him a dime bag or two in exchange for a couple well-timed fumbles. He'll be more than happy to oblige.

Come on Steelers--You can do it!!!!!!

Thanks in advance.:smile:

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25