Community > Posts By > KingMercy

KingMercy's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:04 AM
Can all these things be true indeed?.
*Is Hell fire real?. YES. Why do people go to hell?. Ans= It is simply because of their ignorance.
What is their ignorance?.
1. Women wearing trouser and mini-skirt, using all different kinds of attachments with their hair, using ear rings, lip stick and others.
2. Men plating their hair, using ear rings and others.
3. Others sin like fornication, aldultery, killing, lieing e.t.c.
Note:- All these things have no meaning to we people on earth but is very meaningful to God Almighty and to the devil which the satan at the gate of Heaven.
The best thing is for us to change for the better. God will help us.

KingMercy's photo
Sat 11/28/09 03:58 AM
"And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses".
"But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
Let all bitterness, warth, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice.
And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another even as GOD in Christ forgave you.

KingMercy's photo
Sat 11/14/09 11:03 AM
The Reasons Why You Need Jesus are:-
1. Because You Need A Good Friend; Jesus knows everything about you, yet He believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!
2. Because you have a past; You can't go back, but He can. Why? Because He is the same yesterday, and today, and forever. He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new begining.
3. Because He holds the future; Who else are you going to trust? In His hands you are safe and secure today, tomorrow, and for eternity. He says, "For I know the plans I have for you.... plans of good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray this prayer: "Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life. I believe you died for me and your blood pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life. By faith I receive that gift and I acknowledge You as my Lord and Saviour. Amen".
"Dear Lord Jesus, I give my life to you as my Lord and Saviour so that my joy will be full. Lord Jesus, I dedicate my soul, spirit and body to you. I know you have delivered and save me. Amen".

KingMercy's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:20 PM
I pray for Jamie and her family, that God will have his Tender Mercy upon her and she's going to deliver safely by the power in the blood of JESUS. AMEN.

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com