Community > Posts By > librababy89

librababy89's photo
Tue 01/05/10 01:05 PM
haha he is an older model, i'm not so fond of the younger ones though since im only 20 lol.

librababy89's photo
Tue 01/05/10 12:56 PM
some very useful stuff. i might just take my own advise and stop making myself crazy and just leave him be.

librababy89's photo
Fri 12/04/09 01:02 PM

Why are so many people so possesive of "things" in relationships? Sure, we give our hearts to our significant other, but when it comes to possessions, the truth comes out about how selfish and materialistic they(or we) are. And, even more so when a relationship ends, often not only will they take everything they own, they'll clean you out too. I know there are exceptions to this, but it is a curious observation I have made over the years. Gifts, I find it interesting that a girlfriend you have been with for 4 years gives you a Christmas gift last year, but when she moves out, she takes it back. Selfish, selfish, greedy people. rant

I bought my ex a ps3 when we where together, didnt take it back when we broke up. and i kept everything he gave to me

librababy89's photo
Fri 12/04/09 10:31 AM
What does it mean when you ask a guy "do you see us going anywhere?" and all he says in reply is "i hope so" cause its not a yes, and its not a no. i'm all sorts of confused

librababy89's photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:30 PM

What you are going through is just a Rehearsal of what Marriage will be.!!

I've had a rehearsal of a marriage, living with someone, all that fun stuff. this is NOTHING like that was. I didnt have to work for that relationship, he came after me, i didnt go after him.... Maybe thats the problem?

librababy89's photo
Tue 11/24/09 11:57 AM

I've been hanging out with a guy for awhile now, hes really sweet, fun to talk to and funny, but only when I'm with him. When we're not together he doesnt have a lot to say, and we can go days without saying a word to eachother. Its really frustrating, and I dont know what to do about it. Should I tell him hes not giving me the attention I want or would that make him even more distant? I need help.

I'm not totally clear on what you mean by hanging out?Guess i'm asking are you sleeping together if so..whew, then you do have some problems.Truly you need to communicate, sounds like your both on 2 different pages.Best of luck getting answers you need.And if you don't get answer,hun then he's not worth having you.

We have not slept together. just some kissing.

librababy89's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:30 AM
I'm not saying I havnt been shot down. I know what it feels like, I'm still here too. But, I just feel like it would sting a little more with him for some reason

librababy89's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:21 AM

I've been hanging out with a guy for awhile now, hes really sweet, fun to talk to and funny, but only when I'm with him. When we're not together he doesnt have a lot to say, and we can go days without saying a word to eachother. Its really frustrating, and I dont know what to do about it. Should I tell him hes not giving me the attention I want or would that make him even more distant? I need help.

Ok. Wait a second. I wanna make sure I have this right.

1) When you two go out or " hang out ", he's all cool and talks nice and all that good stuff.

2) When you aren't actually " hanging out " or out together somewhere, he doesn't say much.

I am assuming, from your post, that you like this dude.

Does he KNOW this??

Does he know that you are wanting more than you are getting at this point??

I do have feelings for him, and I guess I never told him I do but, I just wouldnt know how to tell him, because I dont know if he has feelings for me. I dont wanna be shot down.

Well...here's a hint.

You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by letting him know.

You may THINK you have a lot to lose, but you have much more to gain.

If you don't tell him how you feel, then you don't give him the opportunity to reciprocate. If he doesn't, then ask yourself, seriously, what have you lost?? A " hang out " buddy??

There comes a point where you are just going to have to take a chance.

If you don't do it now, then you are only going to continue to make yourself miserable by not getting what you really want.

Yeah, you're right. Its just really hard to tell him, when he really has nothing to say to me when we're not together. and i'd rather not have to look him in the eye and chance getting shot down in person

librababy89's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:12 AM

Ok. Wait a second. I wanna make sure I have this right.

1) When you two go out or " hang out ", he's all cool and talks nice and all that good stuff.

2) When you aren't actually " hanging out " or out together somewhere, he doesn't say much.

I am assuming, from your post, that you like this dude.

Does he KNOW this??

Does he know that you are wanting more than you are getting at this point??

I do have feelings for him, and I guess I never told him I do but, I just wouldnt know how to tell him, because I dont know if he has feelings for me. I dont wanna be shot down.

librababy89's photo
Tue 11/24/09 12:02 AM
we're not even officially "dating" we hang out and have a good time together. been on a few dates but thats about it

librababy89's photo
Mon 11/23/09 11:55 PM

librababy89's photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:07 AM
why not just a **** buddy?

librababy89's photo
Wed 11/11/09 11:06 AM
I'm active in washington :)

librababy89's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:47 PM

I feel ya homegirl, definitely been in that position myself (being twenty as well) except obviously, I'm sure of differences. Sounds like you got a firm head and a soft heart and hope you find somebody to truly appreciate your being.
Respect

Thank you :)

librababy89's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:46 PM

thats another thing, most guys are never completely honest about what they're looking for.

You need to do some work on your own. Figure out the guy, and hold yourself to a set of standards and see if he is out of line, then there is something else he wants.

I defently have standards and morels, and i've never ever lowered my standards or put my morels aside for anyone.

librababy89's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:28 PM
I think you guys have me wrong. I'm not the girl who gets all down on herself about not finding someone. Its just very frustrating. I dont NEED to have a man in my life, but at this moment in time, it would defently be nice. I've always been positive about everything that comes my way, I never let anything bring me down.

librababy89's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:23 PM
thats another thing, most guys are never completely honest about what they're looking for.

librababy89's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:12 PM
I never thought any of them where "the one" They where just people that I liked and saw something with. The shitty thing about all these guys that i've been seeing the last 6 months is they give me no warning when they're through with me. They just kinda stop talking to me.

librababy89's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:09 PM

When I was in the Army, I absolutely hated to walk around somewhere in my dress greens, with that stupid ****-cap on. We had to do that in basic and advanced training and whenever we went home on leave, even in permanent party. The whole outfit was uncomfortable and ugly, except maybe for the ribbons and patches, because they at least made you look like you had accomplished something after you had been in awhile.

I could never understand why they wouldn't let us clean and press our B.D.U.s and where them around town - I guess it was so everyone would know we were newbies.

The only ones that had it worse, were those sorry-a$$ squids, in the Navy. They had to run around town in their white uniforms, with their Gilligan hats on.laugh

Hey, most navy men look pretty damn sexy in their whites :)

librababy89's photo
Wed 11/04/09 11:57 AM
I've been single for a good 2 years. For the past 6 months or so I've been willing and ready for a serious relationship, but everytime I meet a guy and we hang out and I start devoloping feelings for him and visa versa, it some how blows up in my face.

I'm just not sure whats wrong with me, I honestly think I'm a catch.

Previous 1