ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 12/05/16 11:54 PM
Mercy comes in many forms. I too have been with many who have died, soetimes the mercy is the end of pain, others time it is the letting go, and still other times its the peace between others, the growth in death, between the dying and the ones left to live. I am so sorry you saw no mercy you must be in great pain. Hugs your way dear.

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 12/05/16 11:38 PM
OMG I loe that show, its been a lame season currently but last episode I felt picked up. Is Negan all Bad, I so wanted him dead, but might be seeing a human side or is it all a mind game.
I love the social politics that play out, I think the way it shows group dynamics is very fascinating, Plus love the characters and the different stlyes of leadership. That show is the greatest,

ChristineBurnett's photo
Sun 11/20/16 04:04 AM
Obama has been best president ever,

ChristineBurnett's photo
Sun 11/20/16 02:35 AM
Men too

ChristineBurnett's photo
Sun 11/20/16 01:03 AM
Any single men ???

ChristineBurnett's photo
Fri 11/11/16 03:18 AM
Love a door opens for me

ChristineBurnett's photo
Fri 11/11/16 03:12 AM
Like a pressure cooker ready to let off steam :)

ChristineBurnett's photo
Tue 11/08/16 01:50 AM
Physically I love a tall man with a broad back, Big smile. But I've dated men shorter than myself too.
Personality I love a man who is educated, a good and willing communicator, A gentle soul with children and elderly, and any one more vulnerable. I love a man with a good sex drive, a great sense of humor a devotion to God even if he's not a church goer or of my religion, some form of spirituality, Creative thinker who loves the out doors. And I love a man who inclined to want to be a woman's hero, in what ever way they are inclined but not with violence.

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 11/07/16 11:57 PM
Good things to think about I appreciate that.

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 11/07/16 01:21 AM
Best friend, someone to be family with

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:41 AM
Hell you guys mean Hell Michigan lol

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:38 AM
Michigan!

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:34 AM
Also a bit off cell phone number giving out why is it every guy that is emailing me 5 ft 7 lol, what is the odds of that? I don't know very many men 5 ft 7 here in states, forgive me if you are that's fine, just I swear Ive gotten 30 emails from 5ft7 and all Catholic by the way. Is this same person using others pictures or what? Are there really that many 5ft 7 men out there?

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:26 AM
What do these pony people hope to gain, the ones trying to get your number, or people who say they are some place but the number checks out, what are they hoping for, Free phone sex?
Are folks really that desperate? Is there a way to milk you out of what little money you have or what? I JUST DONT GET THE MOTIATION VERY FRUSTRATING

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:20 AM
Scoobert 34, what is a VOIP?

ChristineBurnett's photo
Mon 11/07/16 12:15 AM
Yea, I am saying No, been asked for number multiple times, Plus given numbers and I reverse look them up and they are not n area they claim to be in. Seems like a lot of phonys on this site, what the hell for what is it they hope to gain?

ChristineBurnett's photo
Sun 11/06/16 11:38 PM
I myself like making art more than studying it. My oldest son has a Art History Degree,
I like it all, Art is communication, I like seeing/ feeling what people have to say.

ChristineBurnett's photo
Sun 11/06/16 11:35 PM

Hilary is no super power if she had all the power to keep out of jail you all claim she wouldn't even need to be president. You know the Republicans just got it in for her because she was one of them. In my opinion she still too dam Republican for my taste as was Bill, but she got my vote. Trump is worst joke ever, only it is not even funny.
No idea how anyone could consider voting for Trump. Why is it not Bernie though!

ChristineBurnett's photo
Sun 11/06/16 11:24 PM
Seriously money don't mean nothing to me. Now total lack of, that's an issue.

ChristineBurnett's photo
Sun 11/06/16 12:17 AM
I don't think men will stop looking for sex until their bodies give out, thing is to find the one that yeah wants sex but wants who you are too!

Previous 1