Community > Posts By > Semaab1

no photo
Wed 08/30/17 04:13 PM
To me Love has no boundaries . Every thing in this world can be measured and has limitations but Love.
To Love someone is that if they go away your heart aches for them .
You think about them all the time, put them first before you and believe me that the hardest thing to do . To give someone priority over you . It completes when the other person feels the same ....

no photo
Wed 08/30/17 04:05 PM
I am Asian and only can say that everyone is open to who ever they wanna date and no one can stop you for dating the same race , colour or different.
The only issue I have here is when some people only use different race for SEX or one night stand just to change their taste buds and don't care for their feelings or hurt them truly or deeply.
Other race is not like a couisine which you can try just like on a Friday we tend to have fish and chips and Saturday should try curry and Sunday Chinese ....

no photo
Wed 08/30/17 03:20 PM
All fingers are not the same . As in this world all of us human being are different in our colour , creed and ethnicity I guess same happens with the nature. Some people are honest and remain honest and true not only to themselves but to others and some don't . There can be some major issues for not being honest or some people are solely not honest to themselves and don't want to be true to others too.
In both cases I think we experience all types of human beings in our life.