Community > Posts By > jaysonpettibone

jaysonpettibone's photo
Sat 11/05/16 06:41 PM
My favorite movie is Friday Night Lights. In my opinion it is the best sports movie ever made.

jaysonpettibone's photo
Sat 11/05/16 01:46 PM
Looking to make friends, even long distance friends. Maybe even find the one :)

jaysonpettibone's photo
Fri 11/04/16 11:08 PM
I can't sleep

jaysonpettibone's photo
Fri 11/04/16 10:54 PM
Staying because of the beer as well :)

jaysonpettibone's photo
Fri 11/04/16 08:34 PM

Hello, i moved to GA for business about 9 weeks ago... having no luck in making friends or meeting anyone.. mostly due to spending most of my time focused on work. Trying this out, as i do have time to do something like this in between replying to emails and paper work.

Wish me luck!

Welcome to M2...

Thank you :)

jaysonpettibone's photo
Fri 11/04/16 08:34 PM

jayson, it sounds like you like the city.

I'm from Baltimore MD, not into the whole city life anymore, especially after the riots. I prefer the country, but still close to vacation spots. Ex: beach, mountains, historic areas, anywhere gorgeous and adventurous.

jaysonpettibone's photo
Fri 11/04/16 08:09 PM
How did you like it? It is very slow and... boring i would say. I like the simple life, but still need to travel to do things, to stay interested. Especially since my schedule is so packed.. any tips?

jaysonpettibone's photo
Fri 11/04/16 08:03 PM
Hello, i moved to GA for business about 9 weeks ago... having no luck in making friends or meeting anyone.. mostly due to spending most of my time focused on work. Trying this out, as i do have time to do something like this in between replying to emails and paper work.

Wish me luck!