Community > Posts By > bradpepper

bradpepper's photo
Mon 11/07/16 06:22 PM

Perhaps you attract them by what you put out there...

if you're wearing Armani, and Hermes and showing up to the coffee house in a lambo....the immediately fawning all over you...run and run fast.

Like I said I want to up front so I dont waste my time with them later.. I just want to be able to spot a good woman type of deal

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 10:40 PM
Thank you hun

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 09:23 PM

This is true but I like to be upfront about it so I can try and read them I guess

They might respond to you better if you withhold some things,
so as not to appear to brag :-)

Tis a great idea to learn to read the signs..when I was dating
I would nearly always want to do something that played a game,
a physical game, a boardgame..because when push comes to shove,
their true personality emerges...and sometimes it can be a
real shocker :-)

(PS: I liked the way you worked out why you mention the biz :-)

Yeah youre right hun thank you very much

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 09:16 PM
Thank you

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 09:14 PM

I own a very large company and seem to only attract gold diggers. Of course I'll take care of my woman but I dont want that to be the reason why we are together.. So how do you spot a gold digger?
They will be the ones wanting to make your acquaintance
right after you mention just how big your company is.

This is true but I like to be upfront about it so I can try and read them I guess

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:53 PM

When you go out to eat and the check arrives, the gold digger will be the one looking at you like a deer caught in the headlights.

Lol.. I like that

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:42 PM
I own a very large company and seem to only attract gold diggers. Of course I'll take care of my woman but I dont want that to be the reason why we are together.. So how do you spot a gold digger?

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:19 PM
Awwwwww Thats sweet

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 08:09 PM
If in a serious relationship i think I would like to cuddle and do a movie regularly and spend time together. Now days life moves so fast that people forget one another..Especially with me and owning a large company. Gets crazy

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 07:57 PM
you are right.. So not a first date thing but after you have been together for awhile type thing

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 07:53 PM
That should be expected if that man is in it for the long haul and not a one nighter.. Good for you

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 07:22 PM
It seems like dating has changed allot over the years and I'm just wondering where everyone stands. Cuddle with a movie or go out?

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 07:13 PM
Not about the money or presents at all. Devote your time and make your woman number one in life. Thats priceless

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 06:52 PM
Dont be shy, I'm a really good guy

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 06:52 PM
Looking for a friend and LTR to share my thriving business and have something serious

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 06:51 PM
Dont be shy

bradpepper's photo
Sun 11/06/16 06:47 PM
Message me I'm a very good looking male looking to find a LTR I own a very successful business