Community > Posts By > Likey101

Likey101's photo
Mon 11/14/16 08:00 AM
How can you love when you've been hurt?is live even real or is it just an illusion?

Likey101's photo
Tue 11/08/16 06:27 PM
So I went to a Catholic all girls high school...we used to pray for every class and have mass every Friday...anyways..there was a Thursday evening..that I got detention with another friend...and we were ordered to clean windows...then my friend noticed the grass out of the window.. It wrote evil on it..so we went to call a teacher and he thought it was a prank..any ways the next day was a Friday..and we had mass...some weird stuff happened during the mass..so when it was done..they called for those who have birthdays for the week..and two of my classmates went..and I went ...to the front..after the singing..the father started sprinkling holy water...and they were like that burns..and he did it again..and they were avoiding the Holy water...I remember that they sent the student body back to class, except my two classmates..then we noticed that more priests were coming and that the religion teachers were called..after a while two other classmates were called..then a teacher came in and asked us to stand and that we would pray the rosary...dude that was bad...my class was like right next to the Chappell..and there was screaming..and and we're hearing male voices...shouting..and it was horrible..we had not been dismissed because our parents weren't told of the situation..so we spent the day hearing everything..well the screaming...and for breaks we would see the girls..sitting out of the Chappell and they would be scared or crying and refusing to get inside and when they where in the screaming would start...we went home that evening very scared...
Monday morning..our religion teacher came in the class..and she started telling us that the quija board..is the Devils work...and then she told us that my classmates had played with it and they had gotten possessed...one of them had a stronger demon/entity..that she was even floating while sleeping..or so we were told by our teacher...the other was insulted our director and told her that she was a b*tch (our head mistress was a nun) and she also broke a window...the window was metal..

I have never played with it never seen it..and I would definitely never do it..afyer that and the other experience I have witnessed I would never do it

Likey101's photo
Tue 11/08/16 05:31 PM
Wow..that must have been terrifying.