Community > Posts By > Samoia

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 09:36 AM
1. Are you almost done yet?
2. When you go out with your buddys, are you going to think of me?
3. You aren't looking at that half naked girl are you?
4. Will we be together forever?
5. Are you really going to eat all of that?

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:41 AM
No prescription drugs... NONE... I don't get it, I am not the over protective mom, or the zealot Christian. Maybe its just puberty and insecurity. I don't know but this is round two with her. She has no idea what Emo and Goth is all about. I think I should actually give her a reality check and just be honest and show her what its all about. Google it for her, show her the difference. Not sure about that though... just a thought.

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:38 AM
Day two... Still single... what

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:26 AM
GOTCHA!!! Did I win anything yet?

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:23 AM

multiple orgasms....

haha, oh and thats a given... Doesn't everybody have that?

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:22 AM
I want to be understood and respected. Never threatened, never condescended. Endeavors supported, unconditionally loved. I want to be someones Bonnie... looking for Clyde.

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:17 AM
When someone assumes that just because you are pretty that you are an easy lay.

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:12 AM
I've cried over a McDonalds commercial before blushing

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:11 AM
Her only social activity is Church, as of a few days ago she wasnt allowed to be with any of her friends due to being grounded. She is home schooled so I wouldnt know where she is getting the drugs if that is it. So I dont think its that. But she is going through puberty.

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 08:00 AM

How old is your daughter?

She is only 11 years old, turn 12 in February.

Samoia's photo
Wed 11/04/09 07:24 AM
Woke up to a phone call from the Principal of the online Home School that my children are currently enrolled in. My oldest just got off grounding. She had done a series of events that was selfish, thoughtless and dangerous, like letting her sister take the blame for herself, and giving away passwords attached to paid accounts. Endangering her little sister by dragging her through a creek bed from the park. She wasn't raised like this... what is going on? That was last punishment. This round, she went through Halloween, caught up with some of her neighborhood friends, was allowed to web mail her friends from school and then got caught lying to her friends claiming she was EMO, OMG.. she is lying threw her teeth. Where is she getting this stuff. I monitor what she watches and what she listens to, is it her neighborhood friends maybe?, A few days off grounding and a parent is so afraid of her contacting her kid that she threatened harassment charges. *** Pulls hair out and going gray.

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:02 PM

Myself, I strongly dislike being called hun, sweetie, darlin, or any other pet names .

sounds like a bar whore is talking to me....

You get that a lot... talked to by bar whores?, I, being from the south, say those words all the time, and its a Southern Thing. I never frequent bars, ever... So I wouldn't know what a Bar whore sounded like...

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 09:42 PM
I have glowed in the black light before...

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:45 PM

i don't mind being called hun

What the heck is the problem... why are we still sweatin' the small stuff with all the real issues in the world. I've been called a hella worse than that... move on and save the energy for violence not bs words. Get a life...

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 07:34 PM

What they say about guy's with big feet bigsmile

Well... In my lifetime the evidence would say that the theory is correct sir!!!huh

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 02:35 PM
Hello and much :heart: love :heart: from me too you...

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 01:26 PM
I like to sit on the porch during a thunderstorm.

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 01:23 PM
Very single...

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 01:01 PM

(((Liz)))flowerforyou and just how did your Monday go ..bigsmile
((tony)) Just another MOnday...ohwell
Hi ((sam))smooched
Welcome (samoia)flowerforyou

drinker Thank you, glad to be here... you mean I didn't get booted out? haha

Samoia's photo
Tue 11/03/09 08:19 AM

What needs changing, needs more or needs less?

nice touch with the tats... AWESOME WORK... amazing!!! Yes a smile would work...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15