Community > Posts By > danean

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 07:11 AM

hey whats up

Hi nothing much just checking this app

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 07:09 AM

Getting to know yourself better and developing a good relationship with yourself will go along way to developing confidence in your self.
Getting to know others helps too.

Getting to know self and others along with getting to know "what is" is a life long journey. ENJOY

Thanks a lot mr for the advice, i do have a lot of friends out there but when it comes to love, its weird, i just dont feel confident i always feeling small..

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 07:06 AM

I dont know i just lack of confidence about myself only when it comes to relationships..

Hey, you're not alone

Yeah really uncomfortable

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 06:18 AM
I dont know i just lack of confidence about myself only when it comes to relationships..

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 03:19 AM
Hi! Im newbie here and i just download this app to learn english and other languages a bit more because im planning to continue my study abroad.. I have no one to practice, my friends didn't speak english tho :( so i have no one to practice the language.. Just talking or chat in english and if there's a wrong grammar you can correct me! If you kindly want to teach me an english, deutsch, or else, it will be awesome. I appreciate it! ^^~

no photo
Fri 11/11/16 03:18 AM
Hi! Im newbie here and i just download this app to learn english and other languages a bit more because im planning to continue my study abroad.. I have no one to practice, my friends didn't speak english tho :( so i have no one to practice the language.. Just talking or chat in english and if there's a wrong grammar you can correct me! If you kindly want to teach me an english, deutsch, or else, it will be awesome. I appreciate it! ^^~