Community > Posts By > smurfpapa

smurfpapa's photo
Mon 11/21/16 08:57 AM
Hi my name Warren

I am 76 year young *** raising a 10 year old grandson and a almost 12 grand daughter ** looking for a woman (grandma type) that put needs ahead of wants and wants LOVE more than SEX ** I not look for someone to take care of me ** but on the other hand I not looking for one to support ** I have my own place Dog Cat and Horses ** want to make my place sustainable ** with that said anyone want meet for coffee ** If you are under 55 - 60 and don't have curves you not what I looking for ** Looking for a country woman not city girl

smurfpapa's photo
Mon 11/21/16 08:19 AM
I don't know why I keep go to these site ** there women here but they cheat on there BF I looking for single 60 and over & I always get female young enough to be my Grand daughter **I want a women looking for Love not Sex there a big difference

smurfpapa's photo
Mon 11/21/16 08:13 AM
What get me on these site are if you see a picture or a profile of a person you want to get in touch with ** you can't do it ** because they at the site free ** which it is to join but it cost to send message or to reply to emails so therefore I don't know it I ever find a old fashion woman on one of these sites