Community > Posts By > honeybee123123

no photo
Mon 07/29/19 12:04 PM
How do u delete a message

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 06:41 PM
Sweetheart: Yes those 3 magical words are everything when two hearts are as one, as time goes by the beat of our hearts will beat faster and faster knowing that our time together will be closer as every second , every minute , every hour and day that passes. ALWAYS AND FOREVER :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Mon 05/08/17 04:18 AM
Sweetheart: life changes ppl change that's the way life is we never know from one day to the next? will we change like the seasons? Or like the leaves on the tree as I see the words in your thoughts and feelings changing is that me or is it TRUE that our HEARTS will ALWAYS beat the same drum ALWAYS AND FOREVER only time will tell as TRUE LOVE is NEVER measured by distance it's what's in your HEART and accepting as we r. ALWAYS AND FOREVER :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 06:50 PM
Sweetheart: ALWAYS u know that's a very powerful word just as the word LOVE but remember TOGETHER FOREVER NEVER APART MAYBE IN DISTANCE BUT NEVER AT HEART as your HEART BEATS SO DOES MINE as u look up in the sky u will see mine. ALWAYS AND FOREVER :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 04:00 PM
Sweetheart:Yes i can tell your thirsty for my knowledge that only I can teach as u say but remember some things in life u can't teach TRUE LOVE is never taught it's always in your HEART but , to guide u to pass on my knowledge to tell u I will always do that for u just follow my lead slowly u have to walk before u jump but we will work together as a team were two :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: as :sparkling_heart: beating together always . ALWAYS AND FOREVER :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 01:47 PM
Sweetheart: TRUE LOVE is NEVER taught it's always in the HEART from sunrise to sunset 25 hrs. A day for an ETERNITY. ALWAYS AND FOREVER :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Sun 05/07/17 12:32 PM
Sweetheart: TRUE LOVE is never saying your sorry it's accepting one another for who they r which includes their IMPERFECTIONS and LOVING them more for it. Always and Forever :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 05:54 PM
Sweetheart: as u know LOVE conquers all especially when it's shared between two ppl that will not let it fade because LOVE is everything, we say we LOVE but TRUE LOVE is for an ETERNITY and I know our LOVE TRUE NEVER EVER FORGET THAT it will keep our hunger for one another stronger than ever as our Hearts r one:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:ALWAYS AND FOREVER :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 05:38 PM
Sweetheart: 2 hearts :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:beating as one :sparkling_heart: even though tomorrow we never know but for the moment our LOVE is stronger by the second as two hearts :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: hunger for that one precious feeling we so want and that is the feeling of LOVE. ALWAYS AND FOREVER :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:my PRECIOUS

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 03:58 PM
Sweetheart: DISTANCE BETWEEN TWO HEARTS:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: is not an obstacle, rather a reminder how STRONG TRUE LOVE CAN BE .:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:FOREVER AND ALWAYS YOUR LIFE PARTNER

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 02:27 PM
Sweetheart: years from now, our past will be a story,about story of long days and lonely nights,hard work and lack of sleep. We'll live each day having intimately known the pain of being apart, we'll appreciate and embrace our time together, knowing how lucky we are to have made it through,and we'll find a solace in the promise of a future together. ALWAYS AND FOREVER YOUR LIFE PARTNER:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Wed 05/03/17 05:49 PM
Sweetheart: you'll NEVER find, as long as you live, someone who LOVES YOU tender like I do, you'll NEVER find? No matter where you search, someone who cares about you the way I do, ohhhhhhhh I'm not bragging on myself baby, but I'm the one that LOVES YOU and there's no one else NOOOOOO one else, you'll never find itll take the end of time, someone to understand you like I do , you'll NEVER find someone that LOVES you like I do baby. FOREVER AND ALWAYS:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Wed 05/03/17 05:24 PM
Sweetheart: can I touch u I can't believe that you r real ,how did I ever find you? You r the dream that saved my life you r the reason I survived baby, Never thought that I could LOVE someone as much as I LOVE U I know it's crazy but it's TRUE , I never thought that I would need as much as I need you I LOVE YOU, girl can I hold you, girl your smile lights up the sky, you r too beautiful for the human eye, you r the dream that never dies , you r the fire that burns inside BABY. ALWAYS AND FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Wed 05/03/17 05:24 PM
Sweetheart: can I touch u I can't believe that you r real ,how did I ever find you? You r the dream that saved my life you r the reason I survived baby, Never thought that I could LOVE someone as much as I LOVE U I know it's crazy but it's TRUE , I never thought that I would need as much as I need you I LOVE YOU, girl can I hold you, girl your smile lights up the sky, you r too beautiful for the human eye, you r the dream that never dies , you r the fire that burns inside BABY. ALWAYS AND FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Wed 05/03/17 05:00 PM
Sweetheart: I know where miles apart but our hearts beats as one your thoughts your warmth your LOVE i can feel as if your next to me you r the shining star in the sky the sun that's in my eyes u make me feel like no other and that's what makes us so SPECIAL and UNIQUE because I BELIEVE our LOVE will conquer all. FOREVER AND ALWAYS :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips:

no photo
Wed 05/03/17 09:23 AM
Sweetheart: I'm lost in your LOVE is don't think there's anything else to say. I know we're miles but one :sparkling_heart:im always thinking of you 25 hours everyday just promise one things have faith, patience and BELIEVE ok those three magical words ok baby. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips: ALWAYS AND FOREVER

no photo
Tue 05/02/17 06:27 PM
Sweetheart: those words make my heart pump faster and faster:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Baby I'm your night and shining armour and I LOVE YOU , my LOVE there are so many ways I want to say I LOVE YOU, let me hold you in my arms forever more, ìm so lost in your LOVE and oh we belong together won't you BELIEVE , Baby for so many years I thought I'd NEVER find YOU, you have come into my life and made me WHOLE, In my eyes I see no one else but YOU , there's No other LOVE like OUR LOVE, and Yes I've waited for you for so long, Baby your LOVE is the only LOVE I need ,and beside me is where I want you to be cause my LOVE there's something I want you to know you're the LOVE OF MY LIFE your my LADY:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: FOREVER AND ALWAYS

no photo
Tue 05/02/17 05:05 PM
Sweetheart: there No other Love like your LOVE that's y it's UNCONDITIONAL LOVE .baby I don't want NO diamonds and gold I want your UNCONDITIONAL LOVE without that were NOTHING . :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::lips::lips::lips::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: ALWAYS AND FOREVER

no photo
Tue 05/02/17 02:33 PM
Sweetheart: you NEVER see it coming and the next thing you know UNCONDITIONAL LOVE , SHE ain't looking for diamonds and digging for NO gold just somebody to LOVE , unconditional LOVE , HE NEVER seen it coming and the next thing u know UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, HE ain't looking for no diamonds and digging for NO gold just somebody to LOVE:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: UNCONDITIONAL LOVE :lips::lips::lips::lips: Always and Forever thinking of you

no photo
Mon 05/01/17 06:14 PM
Sweetheart: Yes i will pray over and over again only he knows as you say your patient and you have faith so all you have to do now is BELIEVE since you already found .:tulip::tulip::tulip::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Previous 1