Community > Posts By > rob11

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:52 PM

Hey Rob .....be nice will ya.

How have ya been?

I'm always nice, just never serious! Do I know you? I don't recognize you.

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:46 PM

chicken broth in one handdrinker nyquil in the other

hope you feel better:smile:

Never trust a talking paperclip.:wink:

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:42 PM

well if our ups go down live tuff be tuff and we shall conqur or illness

Huh?huh

thats what im thinking.huh

I thought I went dislexic there for a bit.noway

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:40 PM

who?

Huh?huh

laugh Only kidding. I'm sorry you all are sick.

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:39 PM

who?

Huh?huh

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:03 PM

well if our ups go down live tuff be tuff and we shall conqur or illness

Huh?huh

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 02:01 PM

The real quote is Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. From James Dean

Man did that one hit it's mark!

Yeah he said that probably the same day he died.

I used to drive right over the exact spot every weekend on my way to Monterey when I lived in California.

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 01:52 PM

The real quote is Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. From James Dean

Man did that one hit it's mark!

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 01:45 PM
"What indians?"

General Custer

rob11's photo
Thu 12/27/07 01:32 PM
Complete World Peace. (and a winning lottery ticket)happy

rob11's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:50 PM

Some people are just like that. It's their way of feling good about themselves. You can either grin and bear it or tell him (if you feel your job is safe) that mutual respect wil help the job go by a lot faster and more productively. I wouldn't say a thing if you think your job would be at risk. If that's the case hope he learns to treat others better, quickly. Good Luck! :)

Brilliant minds think the same!laugh laugh

rob11's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:48 PM
There are too many ways to be nice for me to write here..............but hopefully you stood your ground and had some good answers while they were ripping you.
Most of the time that is the best way to make an egotistical boss, manager, owner or what have you, see just what kind of an idiot he or she is making of themselves.
I tried this the last time the "company a-hole" did this to me and a few minutes later he came in to my office and apologized.
Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't but you just may earn their respect.

JMO

rob11's photo
Wed 12/26/07 02:18 PM
sick not good noway

rob11's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:37 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! I'm getting ready to run around and scream where I work.
I'm about to drop this towel and then I'm off!!laugh laugh

rob11's photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:56 PM

Home alone.. but am getting more dressed up than my norm.. and taking myself out to dinner.

Where are you going for dinner? I can get dressed real nice and be there in what.....5 hours!
I just got out of the shower!!

rob11's photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:53 PM

Im in Iraq for my first Yule alone and im hating every minute of it. I'm wishin i never signed that damn paper, but i thought my country needed me, right.

Thanks friend, you are greatly appreciated. God bless you and Merry Christmas!

rob11's photo
Mon 12/24/07 03:45 PM

When someone lies, steals, and, cheats in a relationship is there ever anyway to fix all the problems and rebuild the trust that was there before all of it happened? Do any of you believe theses sort of issue's could ever be resolved?

Unfortunately stealing usually points to a dependency problem of some type. Most times it's money or something they can pawn for money to buy drugs. Fortunately that can be cured if the person is willing and a doctor's care is involved.

Lying and cheating is something I don't know very much about but I do know that the person again has to be willing to change.
Being apart will never solve anything if you are trying to save a relationship.

Just my opinion.

rob11's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:18 PM

THE REQUEST:

I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

I do physical labor.
I work at great depths.
I plunge head first into everything I do.
I do not get weekends off or public holidays.
I work in a damp environment.
I don't get paid overtime I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

THE REPLY:

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

You do not work 8 hours straight.
You fall asleep on the job after brief work period.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
You do not stay in your allocated position, and often visit other areas.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You'll retire well before reaching 65.
You're unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your allocated position before you have completed the day's work.
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious-looking bags.

Sincerely,
The Management

What a ****! That guy's got some balls asking for a raise at Christmas!laugh laugh

rob11's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:12 PM

i dont seem able to instant message...the screen says "user deactivated/referendo's account has been deactivated" - how do i reactivate it? how did it get deactivated?

If you are trying to send a message to someone who has deactivated their account, good luck.
That means the person has left the site. You cannot reactivate somebody else's account. Sorrysick

rob11's photo
Fri 12/21/07 01:16 PM
Hi Coco, bye Coco.

I'm off to do the last of my shopping. I might even get dressed!